Wednesday, 19 October 2011

A Digi stamp and gorgeous new Christmas stamps at LOTV

Our Laila has drawn us our first Halloween  Digi stamp just for Halloween, the stamp is available for sale on the website.  Isn’t she just the sweetest little thing ever!!  Laila has coloured her up in Prismacolor pencils on the pic below and if you pop across to the Ideas to Inspire blog she has made a card with the little cutie coloured up in Copics.  I don’t make Halloween cards but I think I will have to make an exception with this stamp.

LITTLE WITCH - PURPLE_thumb[1]

AND!!  There are lots of  new products in the pipeline, the first of which is a set of these totally AMAZING  Grunge Christmas Postmarks Stamps, that were uploaded to the website today.  I am in love, totally!!!

image_thumb[1]

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited LOTV is adding digi stamps! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet digi. I just love it. The stamp set is fabulous as well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not own any LOTV stamps; maybe I will soon:0) and those grunge stamps are way cool!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely stamp Bev, and how awesome that LOTV is adding digis, thoug I do preffer the rubber, but with these postagerates now a days, it´ll definately make it easier to afford some of all these great images, we all wish for soo much ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do Halloween either, Bev but this little lady is cute and in digi format too!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous stamp - loving it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute Hallowe'en digi and those new stamps look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails