Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Moonlight Wishes

Here’s the card I eventually got finished using the image from this week’s Quick Flicks video.  I’ve used quite a few new goodies on here which I will list below for you.  Sorry but the post is a tad picture heavy, well I had to show you all me new goodies :0)

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes

First up is Moonlight Wishes which is from the 2nd Lili of the Valley Christmas release, why did I wait so long to colour her??  I’m in love!  She’s been coloured with Copics

Skin E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair E25, E50; Hat R85, R83, R81, RV00; Dress BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000; Moon E50, YR30; Leaves YG67, YG61, G20

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes2

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, I have used mostly new ones -

30mm wild rose, 25mm wild roses, hip rosebuds, sweetheart blossoms in new delish colours and new crochet flowers.  I applied Glossy Accents to all the mulberry flowers then gave them a good dunking in Twinklets (which you can get from Paula at Crafts U Love).  Also from WOC is the seam binding that I distressed a wee bit and also the gorgeous new lace oh and the snowflake charm and Divine Twine.  The leaves are a Marianne Designs mistletoe die.

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes3

Also new is the fab sentiment stamp, frame stamp and matching Vintage Label die from Crafty Sentiments.  I stamped the frame on to the die cut label in lilac ink using a stamp positioner to get the frame exactly on the die,  then again using the stamp positioner I stamped in one of the sentiments from the Thank You Sentiments set.  Love that by using a soft pastel colour ink it makes the die cut look like it has been embossed.  Of course it was then slathered in Stickles for a bit of bling :)

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes4

The inside has been decorated to compliment the front.  The papers are also new, I picked them up on Sunday, they are the new Me to You paper stack.  So pretty and not a speck of red in sight lol.

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes1

And after all those new goodies I need to go lie down in a darkened room lol.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

53 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful!

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as ever Bev, love your colouring. Must try to do the inside of my cards too.

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just devine Bev, everything works well together and the colours fit perfectly with the image.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAUW what a stunning result here Bev, your card looks awesome and the colors are perfect together. Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. I love all the goodies.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful card, love the image and colours trace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful, stunning creation Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Bev, love the colouring and beautiful details !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev
    very pretty card, love all your new goodies.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev you are doing great work
    Beautifully you paint stamps
    I am full of admiration
    for your creativity
    Yours sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, love the color combo!
    The flowers are gorgeous...
    Big hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev you are doing great work
    Beautifully you paint stamps
    I am full of admiration
    for your creativity
    Yours sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning card, Bev and all your new goodies are equally gorgeous!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutly stunning! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Bev cute image and love what youve done to those fowers love the sentiment die and the snowflake charm too. You lucky lady all those new goosies enjoy..
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its so gorgeous, love the soft colours and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is really adorable Bev, love the new products xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the flowers and fabulous image, really enjoyed the video.
    Beautiful colouring and sparkle.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Bev, nice details and colors.

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely card, I love the flowers
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card. Gorgeous colours.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Bev. Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and the colours are really pretty. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunninhg card Bev, love the colours and all the beautiful sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's really a gorgeous winter-card !
    Greetings
    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card and sooooooooo many new goodies - fabulous.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card Bev!! Love your "frosty sugar" flowers!!! fantastic colours!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Bev

    Fabulous card!

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card Bev, love all those blooms, the image is gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have bought this stamp Bev...she is gorgeous isn't she as is your wonderful card!
    The sunshine is back here hope it is for you?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh that is lovely, a beautiful non traditional christmas card divine!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really lovely Bev.
    Big Hugs
    Sheila H. XX

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow Bev, a gorgeous card, I realy love that image and I love all the glitters and bright coloured flowers!
    Beautiful!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a sweet card, beautiful image! In love (as always) with the flowers you've used!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh bev this card is just delightful ~ love it all!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am your newest follower. This card is absolutely beautiful. I especially love the charm and flowers. I was searching the internet for handmade cards and yours popped up. I would love to learn how to make these myself for my own personal use but I haven't a clue what is involved. I would appreciate any information you can offer. I am in the U.S. in case that makes a difference. I also have a blog if you would like to check me out. Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com You will see that my blog is about my hair jewelry that I am trying to inform other women about. Please have a look around if you'ld like.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow this is just beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Bev, great card, love the clear bright colours you used on this one!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a stunning card. Love the little crochet flowers.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hoi

    Wat een prachtige kaart. super.

    Groetjes Tonny

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card and I the new photo of you is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow! absolutely stunning card! Beautiful image and colouring and those flowers and DP - Gorgeous!
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh, she is is such a darling! Card as usual just so stunning. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Lovely goodies on here really enjoyed the video and great to see the finished card. The flowers are so pretty with your colours . Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  46. How cute is that! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  47. To me this is a perfect Christmas card. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails