Friday, 19 August 2011

LOTV’s Colouring Masterclass ….. THE NORTH!

I’ve some fab news for all the alcohol marker fans in the North.  Following on from the amazing success of our first LOTV Colouring Masterclass held in Kent earlier this year we are thrilled to announce that we are repeating the weekend in Leeds. 

COLOURING MASTERCLASS 660[3]

TWO 'ONE DAY COURSES' IN LEEDS NOW AVAILABLE

ON 15TH OR 16TH OCTOBER 2011

Whether you are a complete beginner or if you would just like to brush up on your colouring skills, we are offering you the chance to join an intensive day course to help you master the art of colouring images with marker pens for cardmaking and scrapbooking.

The aim of this LOTV Creative Colouring Day is to give you a comprehensive and intensive insight into Colouring with Copic and Promarkers as well as adding artists pencils into the mix with  Jacqui and myselfso by the time you leave you'll be confident that you will be able to tackle and colour any image and be pleased with the results.

The course is £100 per person and includes two 3 hour sessions, as well as lunch and refreshments at Leeds Metropolitain University Headingley Campus. The event will start at 9.30am and finish at 5pm. The course is limited to 50 places on each day. You will also be able to buy Lili of the Valley Stamps and products whilst you are there.

For a booking form please email admin@liliofthevalley.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. WOUW this sounds just awesome. What a shame I don´t live there, I would really love the chance to go to such a class. We don´t have anything likethat here at all, so we´re left to find our own way of doing things. Why don´t you make an onlineclass, where people can join too? It would be perfect for people like me, who never have a chance to go to any?? I would really love to learn how to color right.
    I´m sure there´ll be some happy faces there then.
    Have a wonderful wek-end everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you decide to do another down South as I missed the Kent one.

    Have fun up North.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    to bad i live so far away
    for those who go there, have fun to all you lovely crafters
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one in the Midlands
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies in the North you will have a ball. I SO enjoyed the Kent class and learn so much. Enjoy and I really hope we get another masterclass down south really soon,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you come to the USA you can stay with me! LOL! If you ever do online classes let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Bev,

    That is such good News, More classes.
    So many people and not enough time eh?

    Hope you are trying to rest up a little.This is the busiest time of the year coming!

    Have a great time on both classes!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so gutted, I would love to do one of these classes, I live in Sheffield so I'm less than an hour from Leeds but can't do the dates on offer as I will be up in the Borders of Scotland for my Dad's surprise 70th Birthday Party. Hope you repeat it again sometime soon. I can travel, lol.

    Luv Hev xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got my place booked Bev. Am looking forward to meeting you again and to learning how to use my copics properly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails