Friday, 19 August 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge

Friday again and I am having a half day so I can get some DT work done , I am so behind with this ongoing conversion that is driving me nuts lol.  I took a whole load of before pictures and went and deleted them from the camera, I really do the daftest things.  So I will try and get some taken on the weekend once him indoors has cleared a space so I can stand in there.

So, it’s Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge today and our Claudia is hosting the challenge this week and has chosen Funny Sentiments as the theme.  We are being sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts with a gorgeous prize this week.

I was a bit stumped with this challenge, had no stamps that would be suitable so had to resort to Mr Google for some ideas.  My mate Karen came up with a brilliant one but I chickened out from using it at the last minute lol (safe to say Tena’s were involved lol).  So played safe with this one.

Bev-Rochester-hanglar-attitude1

The delish paper is Melissa Frances Kitschy pad from Dies to Die For, totally gorgeous!  Very vintagey and subtle and in my fave colours too.  The flowers and satin ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers I used are trellis rose, 20mm roses, 15mm roses.  The lace is a gift from a lovely friend, thanks Lori xxx

Bev-Rochester-hanglar-attitude

Not many copics were used to colour the image: Skin was the usual E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair E29, E25, E50, Clothing R29, R24, R22, E43, E42, E41, E40

Bev-Rochester-hanglar-attitude2

And the inside has been decorated following the layout on the front of the card.

Hope you all have a fab weekend, think of me beavering away up here (although I will love every minute of it lol).

Back later with Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise candy

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

39 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Bev, even it´s the safe one LOL. Your coloring is so great, and I´m rrrrreally jealous and wish I could color anything like this LOL.
    Have a wonderful week-end and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev a beautiful card as usual a great sentiment, I hope you have a great weekend hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the sentiment is so true! Love your coouring it is fantastic I just can't get to grips with it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est très belle j'adore
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little girl with her defiant attitude and you've coloured her beautifully, as always! That lace is really lovely!
    Enjoy your half day even if it is for DT work!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card Bev the lace and the ribbon set it off.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous Bev,the colours and papers are stunning.Love the image.
    Hope your afternoon is productive for you!
    Take care,Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this card. It's just my favorite colours too, red and white.
    Hope you have a good day.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Bev and a great sentiment.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is lovely, the sentiment is fantastic and says it all!! great imge so nicely coloured enjoy your weekend:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, your card and coloring are wonderful!!! Have a great day!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card & image is coloured beautifully. Great sentiment too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Bev. Great sentiment, goes very well with the chosen stamp. Fab!
    Have a great weekend.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Bev. I just love these colours together and the insdie matching the outside is just so yummy- gorgeous lace!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is as cute as a bugs ear!! Love
    the red and the sentiment is adorable!
    The coloring is stunning, as always!
    Looking forward to the pictures! Have
    a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as ever Bev! Love the lace and the image is fab!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful card. Fantastic!!
    Hugs
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Schitterende kaart Bev,lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. My sentiments exactly Bev, (would have loved to see the cheeky one too-LOL) Enjoy your crafty weekend, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi I love the rich reds here. She is so beautiful with the papers the ribbon and that stunning red flower. Thanks always an inspiration
    Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Bev & what wonderful lace that is that adds such a perfect touch. Love the little girl with "attitude" written all over her face ....
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card Bev, love the colours and details x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is a beautiful card. I love the roses on the right, they really set it off and add lots of extra dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card! love the image with that sentiment....perfect fit:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a beautiful card!
    Love the colours and the sentiment.


    Hugs,
    Nicoline

    ReplyDelete
  26. And isn't that the truth!! Love this card Bev, great colouring in red. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the sentiment (safe or not LOL) and the colours on this card are wonderful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very very sweet Bev, I shall keep this little phrase in mind.Too cute!
    Your colors are magificient, and I just love this cutie. very pretty.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So beautiful Bev, love the rich red!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the colour combo,the image, your colouring and the papers. Ah heck I love the whole thing, it is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Bev that is gorgeous I love that colouring and your beautiful card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hoi Bev,
    what a great card. really lovely colors
    and a cute image too
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  33. The best what I can see in red !
    Fatastic colored - wow
    I'm also jealous like Maryann !!!!
    and I wish I could color like this !
    funny weekend
    Hugs
    Helga from Austria

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous card Bev. You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning card Bev! Love all the detail and the inside.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi wow live the rich reds your colouring always blows me away !! The lace with the lush ribbon is so perfect. Great sentiment too love the writing style! Kitty :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails