Tuesday, 12 July 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY PARTY!!!

Wild Orchid Crafts has teamed up with Lili of the Valley to host a CHRISTMAS IN JULY PARTY!!!  It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas!  Starting next Monday, July 18th, we will be showing a week long of stunning Christmas creations made by the Wild Orchid Crafts Team, the Lili of the Valley Team and a few Guest Designers to get those Christmas creative juices flowing on both the Wild Orchid Crafts blog and Ideas to Inspire blog as well as daily on the featured designers blogs!  Oh and you will also see lots of sneak peeks of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas release as well as some of the new Christmas goodies soon to be in stock at Wild Orchid Crafts.

   You won't want to miss all the surprises we have in store for you.  Lots of prizes and fun! 

xmas-party-banner

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooooo I love Christmas crafting so I'm really looking forward to this.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I promise I will start my cards early, I wonder if I might actually do so this year? This sound fun,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to do a few Christmas cards at this very mo so I'm looking forward to some inspirations :)

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this sounds great. can't wait.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails