Saturday, 25 June 2011

Visitors Candy

It’s ages since I last gave some visitors candy away so I thought I would give two lots away today.  I really don’t get round to visiting to you all these days as I’ve so much behind the scenes DT work on the go, so will try and do this more often (if this ancient brain remembers!)

My hubby has chosen two commenter names from yesterday’s blog post so ….

Ednamburgess can you please email me your address so I can pop a Lili of the Valley Autumn Calling fairy stamp in the mail to you and …

janmhautumncallingdbl

Diane (Crazycraftshed) can you please email me your address so I can pop a Stampavie Gillian Roberts Flower Girl stamp in the mail to you.

stampavie-flower-girl-618-p

And thank you all so much for taking the time to visit and leave comments, I really do appreciate it so much. xxx

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

14 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, fab candy, love to win it. Thanks for the chance. Hugs:moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    how sweet is this
    congrats to the lucky suprise winners
    have a great evening
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of your work and your cards are the most beautiful I,ve evr seen. Whatever little I make are all inspired from your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful Bev - congrats to the lucky winners (that Autumn fairy is beautiful)

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev
    Wow thankyou so much a lovely surprise but i cannot email you because it is not showing your email to me so mine is marklaudan@yahoo.co.uk,unless anyone else can help ?

    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely thought Bev, thanks for all you do, you are an inspiration everyday. Congrats to the winners, what a great surprise!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog. Let me just say.. WOW!!! Love your work. Thanks for the tips and techniques too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet thing to do! Congrats to the two lucky ladies!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great candy. And your card are wonderful. I am a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners, enjoy x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails