Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday and a sneak peek of a commission I have been busy with

It’s …. Teddy Bo Tuesday and that means new images are up on the website …. and Gayle has been thinking Christmas.  You really do need to go and take a look at the new cuties, they are just the sweetest. 

Before I get on to my Teddy Bo card I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of the cards I was commissioned to do for Jayne Nestorenko for her new release that goes on sale on Create & Craft on 24th 11am, 2pm and 6pm and Sat 25th 10am,  12pm and 3.00pm.  Isn’t she just gorgeous!  The stamp plate is called Hide and Seek and I used the gate, girl and bunch of flowers as well as the sentiment from the plate.  I really loved working with these stamps and think they are Jayne’s best yet!  I have 5 more to share over the coming week.

Adorables-garden-gate1

And for my Teddy Bo card I’ve used a Bo image and it’s the first Bo I have coloured up …..  and Bea has now been relegated to the norty corner because I just love Bo.  I think it’s the puzzled look on his little face that gets me lol.  Now then there’s a story behind this card, it was originally going to be a round card but I printed the image out too big and had already spent ages colouring it and it looked daft on the round card so I settled for a sort of easel card. 

bev-rochester-teddy-bo-snail

I have used papers from the Gradulations kit from Nitwit Collections, loving the browns and oranges – just perfect for a male card. 

bev-rochester-teddy-bo-snail3

I spent quite a while colouring this image (all that grass!!!) although I didn’t use many markers.
Bo and his little pal: E44, E43, E31,R20, E40, E18, E15, E13
Top and Hat: B02, B01, B00, B000, B0000, YR18, YR02
Grass: YG67, YG63, YG61, G20

bev-rochester-teddy-bo-snail1

The sentiment is an old Elzybells stamp (I miss that company so much, their sentiments were just perfect for so many cards).  The seam binding, button and twine is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little butterflies are punched from a MS PATP butterfly border set

And here’s what’s on offer tomorrow, the pic is linked if you want to pop across to the website for a closer look.

New-releases-210611

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

46 comments:

  1. Two beauties Bev. Fabulous images and colouring. Love Bo, he looks adorable.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Bev.. I just love that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bo is so sweet - beautiful card.

    These new stamps from JN look super and the colouring on them is fab - will be looking out for these at the weekend - super card Bev.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. two stunners but the girl one is extra stunning
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards Bev....your colourng is breathtaking!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! So pretty and adorable! And the colors are just vibrant! Thanks for sharing Bev :)

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty cards. Love the one with Taddy Bo.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bev, both cards are gorgeous in there own way, the little girl is adorable, and your teddy bo is so cute, beautiful.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two amazing cards, Bev! I shall definitely be looking out for that Hide and Seek release! Your colouring on both cards is exceptional and Teddy Bo is the cutest!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are just tooooo gorgeous Bev! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. two cuties Bev bet you had fun doing them
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your cards are awesome!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous. Fell in love with them both. Love the feel to both, your eye for colour is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both Fabulous card Bev.
    Teddy Bo!!!!! Can't resist them lol. Will be buying again....LOve them.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are brilliant, must say I love the little girl peeping over the gate, so sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. To jest bardzo piękna praca, wspaniale pomalowany stempelek.
    Wszystko pięknie się prezentuje.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are always so beutiful.
    thank you for sharing them with us.

    Greetings Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Bev,
    Two beautiful cards!!!

    Have a nive day,
    hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Bev my dauhgter sent me a link to your blog to have a look at your amazing cards they are beautiful and see you are neighbour of mine, I too am from Tyne and Wear living in Sunderland. Once again amazing cardsx

    ReplyDelete
  20. STUNNING cards especially the 1st one. You are sooooo talented Bev - Ms Nesterenko will be over the moon. WOW! WOW! WOW!

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joanna McDonald21 June 2011 at 13:04

    Two adorable cards. The little
    girl is so sweet and the bear
    is precious! I love that he's
    looking at that little snail!
    The papers and coloring are
    stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly stunning cards, Bev! I especially love the orginality of the first card, and I just adore that lovely image. So beautiful. Hugs,Lori P

    ReplyDelete
  23. As of today I`m a follower of your blog, I really love you creations.

    Anastasia xox

    ReplyDelete
  24. such fab cards! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are beautiful.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so beautiful Bev... love the image and your coloring.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, both of these cards are cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful cards Bev! I have seen a few sneak peeks today of the new JN stamps ... I feel a spending spree coming on lol! Love your Teddy Bo ... the sentiment is perfect for this cute image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bev just amazing cards and new image of little girl is just perfection
    colouring is perfect, but that grass is great.take care Doris

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh WOW!!! Both cards are amazing..

    Hugs debbie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bev,
    Love both of your cards!!!
    Your colouring is out of this world.
    The little girl is so beautiful with the gate and flowers and you used the perfect DP with her.
    LOVE Teddy Bo. He is so cute!! Great card.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Two beautiful cards! Love them both - the colouring is amazing and the images are just adorable.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. He's really adorable. I may have to rush out and buy him.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards, Bev and I adore Jayne's little girl which you have, of course, coloured to perfection. If she is anything to go by Jayne has indeed surpassed herself- can't wait to see the release. Jayne is such a lovely lady (I consider her a friend) and I am sure her new stamps will be a resounding success. Thanks for giving us a little sneak peek :)

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  35. Both cards are just beautiful love the image and colouring...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW Bev~~these two cards are WONDERFUL!!! Love the beauty you always find to express in whatever you touch:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards and images .fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sooo beautiful, gorgeous! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Two gorgeous cards, the new Jane Nesterenko image is simply stunning, so lifelike and fitting for many occasions. The Teddy Bo one is as are all their image's perfect!!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Two gorgeous cards Bev, love the images!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my word, your cards are always so gorgeous! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Both of your cards are so pretty - love the sky! Do you use the copic airbrush system or sponging? It's sooooo soft. I also love the new stamp set in the first card. Just wonderful and of course your coloring is superb and makes the girl just pop right off the card. LOVELY.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Bev. Love both of these cards. The first is so beautiful in red and the image and background is beautiful. Love the blue and orange on the second card and the cute image is so sweet, nice sentiment too. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails