Sunday, 26 June 2011

Kitty Post and another Adorables

I’ve a Stampavie card to share with you today, this little cute is called Kitty Post.  Another magazine commission to the rescue else once again I would not have had anything to post.

bev-rochestser-kitty-post

The papers are from the Prima Sweet Fairy pad, so pretty and pink lol.  The Flowers, seam binding and rhinestones  are all from Wild Orchid Crafts natch.  The scalloped border is a MFT Die-Namics border die from Dies to Die For.

I’ve been having a fiddle with the settings in Live Writer and think I have at last cracked how the thumbnails work (but won’t know till I check the post later as I’m scheduling this) so fingers crossed.   It saves scrolling down for miles if you don’t want to see all the close-ups, and if you do want to take a closer look hopefully clicking on the pic will open it up larger in a new screen (fingers crossed again).  I’m not sure if I like it like this, or prefer the in your face huge pics that I am used to seeing, the jury is out lol.

bev-rochestser-kitty-post1 bev-rochestser-kitty-post2

 

I also have another Adorables card to share, the last one I did for the commission for Jayne Nestorenko.  This one is from the stamp plate Birthday Girl.  I believe the release has been a sell-out success on Create & Craft and I am not in the least bit surprised.  They truly are amazing stamps.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with them Jayne xx  They should be available on Crafters Companion website so if you missed out on Create & Craft you will be able to get them there.

Adorable-chair1

I am off to finish another magazine commission (one more card to make woohoo) then going to start the dog bathing marathon, Tony baths them and I dry them (not sure who has drawn the short straw lol).

I’ll be back later with the Simon Says Stamp candy winner, enjoy the rest of your day

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

45 comments:

  1. Totally in awe....these are magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev
    Two gorgeous cards love the paper's on the first one have a lovely day
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elles sont très jolie j'adore
    Bravo
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are so sweet- thanks for sharing- wish these adorable stamps were easier to get in Australia-I don't buy online-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both card are beautiful and super cute!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous cards and the kitty post, wow stunning ! Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a cat lover LOL. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev, wow two beautiful cards, I love that cute kitten and your papers, and the new Jayne Stamps are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx
    Good luck with the bathing, our little put didnt like it much at all and was trying to escape from the bath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous, you must go through a ton of embellishments in a year Bev!! I definitely prefer the in your face photos, so I can take it all in!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards.

    I love these images from JN and think they will have to go on my wishlist.

    Not sure about the thumbnails...I like your big, in your face pics.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made two gorgeous cards again Bev. I love the Adorables, they have such a lovely vintage look!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cards. Lovely stamps.

    Hugs AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful cards, lovely images.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always....I am glad I sit down when I watch and admire your gorgeous cards!!!

    Gr. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh Bev,wat een schitterende kaarten,ben weg van die stempels,zo mooiingekleurd.
    Prachtig papier en details.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bev,gorgeous cards.love them both.Hope your dog washing is going well.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev, wow love both of these cards, just adorable. Have fun with doggy parlor. Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. The thumb nails are great Bev. Lovely new card. Summer has arrived, its glorious here today. Enjoy ;0)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joanna McDonald xx26 June 2011 at 11:33

    WOW!! Both are fantastic! That
    kitten is adorable and the girl
    is precious! Beautiful designs
    and the coloring is unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute; and just lovin' the Adorables; thinking I need to stretch my craft fund a little bit further - LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow these cards are adorable!!!!!
    Love the paper and the stamps!!!!Fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards!!! And it works when I click on the thumbnail!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning cards, Bev! I really love both of the stamps.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2 beautiful cards, Bev. I just love that little kitty and the papers, too- and Jayne's Adorable card is so sweet.

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooh gorgeous cards! love the images, they are SO sweet. Beautifully decorated!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Bev, I recently stared my own blog and I have to say that you and some other talented artists inspired me to do it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am not sure which of these two cards I like better!?! Oh heck...I love them both! Beautiful work.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Bev
    Both cards are beautiful as always! I recently followed your tutorial for clouds and love it, so I posted the link along my card today. Thanks for sharing!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What beautiful cards Bev. Loving the yellow and pink on the first one.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both cards are stunning.......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are gorgeous.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both your crds here are simply amazing Bev. I´m totally amazed about the beauty in your work. Sooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the Little Birdie told me Card. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow both cards are absolutely gorgeous.
    If your dogs are anything like mine I would take the drying any day, they absolutely love it and get quite upset if you don't get the hair dryer out lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your cards are so beautiful and the images are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely gorgeous ! Loving the Jayne N stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both cards are beautiful.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards Bev, especially love the kitty one! :D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Bev. Two very beautiful cards. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such gorgeous cards, Bev!!!!!!! I love to see big photos, so I can fully admire all your wonderful and magnificent details!! Hugs, Lori P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails