Monday, 18 April 2011

New goodies at Wild Orchid Crafts

I am running so late today, got another doctors appointment that I am dashing to so will upload a card when I get home.  Just thought I would let you know that there are some truly delish new goodies in at Wild Orchid Crafts!!

New colour tone packs of Trellis Roses – aren’t these colours just gorgeous!  There are lots more colour combos too.

tr1  tr2

And the Sweetheart Blossoms are now on the website too :o)

sw2
sw1

And last but not least doilies

d1

Back in a while with a Sarah Kay card

8 comments:

  1. I love Wild Orchid products and these look wonderful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and I love those doileys mujst pop over to wild orchards. Hope all goes well at the Drs Bev.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    these new flowers sre gorgeous
    thanks for sharing sweetie
    have a great week
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy flowers. Wild Orchid Crafts never disappoint! Thanks for letting us know Bev. I'll be back for a peak at your card later!

    xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely goodies! Must check them out. Thanks for letting us know, Bev! You are a sweeties! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Bev, hope you get on well at the Drs and that your vit D levels are getting restored.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab flowers. I placed my first order with Wild Orchid Crafts today. Can't wait for my goodies to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails