Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Update to LOTV release tomorrow

Just a quick note about the Lili of the Valley release tomorrow, the new animal stamp collection goes on sale at 9 am tomorrow morning instead of midnight tonight so you can all get an early night lol.

For the Clear Addition stamps, they will NOT be going on sale tomorrow.  They are going to be available at Harrogate show, NEC and Ally Pally and will be released on the website after this, sometime in early April.

I have some fabulous candy kindly sponsored by 3D Jean to give away, so keep yer eyes peeled girlies xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know Bev. I am going to the NEC so hopefully will see them there !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for being able to go to bed before midnight as I have had a change to my work schedule and now have to work on Thurs so I can get them in the morn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that info. I shall be attending Alexander Palace .... can't wait Lol

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update and the heads-up about the candy.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot possible put into print the words that are going through my mind right now! 9am?! What's possessed them? I will be at work and won't have internet access again until this evening. Feeling very miffed! Oh well, if they are sold out by the time I get home at least it'll spread the cost. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails