Friday, 25 March 2011

Eyes down …

The Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge this week is Bingo!  Donalda suggested it a while back, what a cool idea – I think you will be seeing this challenge again I think!

jm-bingo

I went for Gems, flowers and ribbon/lace – no surprises there then rofl.  I used one of my new Magnolias from Bunny Zoe’s.  Love that girl’s service – no hanging about waiting for your goodies when you need them yesterday!!  The fab step card is one of the packs of shaped cards I picked up from Which Craft UK at Harrogate.  The paper is Nitwits that I also got from Which Craft.  Love the elegant shape, and so quick and easy to make too.

jmhs-bingo 

Did you spot those new Sweetheart Blossoms, they are gorge!  A fair bit smaller than the cherry blossoms so work so well with the 20mm roses.  I don’t see them on the website yet so will let you know the link when they are. 

jmhs-bingo1

Another new thing in stock at Wild Orchid Crafts is my all time favourite glue  Collall All Purpose Glue.  I could not craft without it as I use it for sticking all my card and paper together.  I detest double sided tape, the glue dries clear and any seeping.smudging can be rubbed away with an eraser and it stays wet long enough to position the card and get everything lined up perfect.  And those that know me know what I am like with crooked lines – they go straight in the bin so this glue honestly is the best thing since sliced bread.  I have crafting essentials:  My MS score board, my antiquated X Cut guillotine, Collall All Purpose Glue and Crafters Pick Incredibly Tacky glue (for my embellishments).  So there you have it, dump me on an island with these goodies plus me stamps and copics (and super smooth card) and I would be in paradise lol.

Have a great weekend, and those coming to the NEC, can’t wait to see you!

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

45 comments:

  1. So pretty Bev. Love the bingo idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev. Love the shaped card and such a cute Tilda.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of this card are lovely...in fact, the whole card is lovely.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev , what a wonderful card you have made !! I love the colours. I think I will join you in the bingo....great idea !! Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev. Gorgeous card. Love the style and colours and the image is gorgeous. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and love your card Bev those flowers look fab.Enjoy your weekend.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, another great card. This is so cute and like the different fold you did too. What size did it end up being. Like the red and pink together too. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaped card Bev..I use glue too....abhore DSTape as well. I use the Scotch tacky dry adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bev what a pretty card!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Bev, I love your creations.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, really like this card Bev. All the colours and especially the design. Yummy!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another very beautiful card. The shaped stepped card is ver effective. Hugz, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Bev!! This is just so beautiful!! I love this Tilda, she is so sweet! Love those new flowers, what a great size!! When you get dumped on that island, I'll be more than happy to keep you company!!! LOL!!! Wouldn't it be fun??!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely gorgeous Bev, loving those new blloms too.
    Can I jsut check if you got my e-mail re the LOTV candy? Having some problems so making sure it sent
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what a stunning card Love the style and colours
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card as always Bev! The bingo is a great idea, I might even join in.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Bev! Tilda looks the real star of the show on that prettily shaped card!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Bev, I am intrigued you uses glue on your papers, I am always concerned re glue making the paper warp? Great tips here, thanks so much
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bingo challenge Bev and your card is stunning. Those new blossoms at Wild Orchid are worth a look !!!

    hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Чудная открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, love the model and beautiful papers. The new flowers look realy great.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  24. Une bien jolie carte,toute en douceur!

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  25. Schitterende kaart Bev,lief je stempel,zo mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wooohooo Bev, you really outdid yourself on this one, LOVE IT!!!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card Bev, love the shaped edge on this card.
    I have done a challenge called bingo before, it's great fun x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the bingo idea...gives you such a variety of choice...gorgeous card..love the colours..soo pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, love the shape and beautiful colour!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bev love this card shape it is gorgeous love the image and colours are super enjoy your weekend Doris

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a pretty card Bev
    I love the colors
    And I think I will join you in the Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is really pretty Bev. Love you new DP and that Tilda is beautiful.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Card! Love the shape of it!! And papers and colours is lovely!!
    Tilda is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Coloring is TDF!! Perfect folds and awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Bravo Bev ta carte est trés belle j'adore
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Bev, Beautiful card! Love the shaped card. I bought some of these but haven't had a chance to use them yet.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aww, its gorgeous Bev. Love the colours and pretty embellishments!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOw- I LOVE this gorgeous card- love the colors, the layout and love the flowers...and the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is beautiful! I love the colors you used and your Bingo choices were perfect - and fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great card! Tilda is so adorable and as always your coloring is perfect! Love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails