Sunday, 20 March 2011

Candy Winners

Phew, back from a fantastic weekend at Harrogate.  The Clear Additions stamps literally flew out the door, I have never seen stamps shift so fast in all my life lol.  Just got time to unpack, get the washing done, meals cooked for my Tony for next weekend then head down to Birmingham for the show starting on Thursday.  What a gad-about I am (and I love it!!)

I have two candy winners tonight.  First up is the winner of the Daffodil Tilda so kindly sponsored by the lovely people at Simon Says Stamp, and that is you Lesley at Grenouille Greetings.

Congrats Lesley, please email me your address (with Daffodil Tilda in the subject line) to claim your prize.

Next up is the winner of the PomPom Fairy stamp so kindly sponsored by Lili of the Valley and that is you Fiona from Fi’s Cards and Crafts.

Congrats Fiona, please email me your address (with PomPom Fairy in the subject line) to claim your prize.

10 comments:

  1. so glad the show went well just hope there are more stamps for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both winners!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev, glad you enjoyed the show. I went today and got a few LOTV stamps, love the new clear additions. It was great to see you there, busy colouring. Get your feet up hun!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with scrapcat - I hope there will be some stamps left over for the NEC next week! I fly out on Thursday and will be at the show on Friday - I can't wait. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lesley and Fiona.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you at Harogate today and lovely to meet Jackie, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much Bev...I'm off to email you now!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congrats to the lucky winners! Great to have the opportunity to have a good chat with you at the latter end of the show yesterday. Enjoy the NEC show and do let me know if you try the Derwent Coloursoft pencils!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails