Monday, 28 February 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

Happy Monday, and happy it is because I have the day off work although I will be hard at work in my craft room all day getting a last minute commission finished off.  It's Wild Orchid Challenge day today and we have a fab challenge too – Anything Goes.  How easy is that!!  And the prize is just delish too – flowers, rhinestones and lace.

SAMSUNG

For my card today I followed the fab sketch on Papertake Weekly so am entering this card there.  Thanks Dawny, it’s a brill sketch babe.

hs-attitude-1

And seeing as I was lucky enough to win one of these kits  I thought I had best use it lol.  Too many stamps, not enough time to ink them all up in for sure!  I coloured the image with Copics and Prismacolour Pencils
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair and shoes:  E29, E25, E50 and Burnt Umber Prisma Pencil
Blouse and stockings E41, E40, 0 and Black Prisma pencil
Dress: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91 and black Prisma Pencil

hs-attitude-2

I blinged the flowers with Glimmer Mist then added stickles to the edges to bling them even more.  You need your shades for this bling lol.  The sentiment is done on a Sizzix charms die – too cute.  The distressed heart behind the flowers was just freehanded from chipboard then coated with distress crack paint then attacked with even more stickles.

hs-attitude-3

The flowers used are Classic Tea Rose, cherry blossoms, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, 4mm rose buds.  The seam binding was distressed with distress ink and scrunched then left to dry.  The totally gorgeous papers are new in stock at Dies to Die ForK & Co Julianne.  The pad is a stonking 96 pages and OMG each sheet is better than the next.  As soon as it arrived I had to order a second pad – gotta have one to calm me down when I cut into the other one rofl.  This is going to become my all time favourite pad I think.  Love love love it.  And it comes it two colour ways and guess who had to have 2 pads of each rofl.  In fact I had to have almost one of each of all the new K & Co goodies in stock.  I just can’t help myself – I am a lost cause!!!

hs-attitude-4

A better look at that gorge classic sweet rose, so pretty.  The swirl die cut is a Magnolia Doo Hickey swirl – this has to be my most used die.  Love it!

Right I have waffled on long enough – back to the grindstone for me.  Have a fabulous week!

Oh and this card is in my eBay shop.

huggles

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

48 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww, wonderfull card you made. Especially the paper is beautiful. Really gorgeous.

    Have a nice day.

    XX Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte ist ein Traum. Die Farben und Blumen sind ganz phantastisch.

    Liebe Grüße
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    this card is just amazingly gorgeous, i just love all the details to
    the image is super cuteeeeeeee
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely Bev love the layout and that die. Enjoy your day off
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally gorgeous card from you again, Bev! Hugs, Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev, the papers are indeed fanstastic, cute image!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Bev, this is stunning hun! Perfect in every detail. I have a solution for your uninked stamps - let me come and play! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Bev,wat een SCHITTERENDE kaart heb je weer gemaakt.
    Die stempel is toch zo mooi en lief.
    Prachtig heb je haar ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier en details.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card Bev,
    great decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Horrible card! ................

    Sorry, I just get bored with telling you how gorgeous your work is, so I thought I'd be naughty this morning, and start off the day with a little fib. It is of course yet another WONDERFUL Bev creation. Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Bev, you are simply the BEST. Love all the detail and elements on this card. Your colouring is fabulous as usual. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration, Bev! I love visiting to see your gorgeous work!
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, sweet card bev.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev I don't blame you those papers are just so lush! I adore the Attitude set too, this is just gorgeous, sadly I didn't get to win a set :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolute stunner babe, gorgeous card, stunning flower detail. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card love the image and the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev

    Such a pretty card, I love the blues. Your colouring is just so inspiring.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful!
    Your cards make me always happy!

    Have a nice day Bev!
    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Bev!!
    what a gorgeous card ,
    such pretty colours and details.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous H & S image beautifully coloured, Bev! A wonderfully gorgeous card!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Owh, I love that card. The colors you've used are my favorite ones. Thanks for inspiring me today with my favorite colors.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you can put so much on your card and it always looks so gorgeous> Beautiful colours Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Bev, that is gorgeous and so pretty, love that colour combo and its very striking. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another stunner,love the hearts,will try that myself
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow stunning ans so sweet hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Simply stunning, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  28. BEAUTIFUL! Adore the colours you used on this fabulous card Bev .. and fantastic colouring as always!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  29. awesome!!! I really love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely fabulous as usual!! I love all of the detail you always add to your creations!! Gorgeous!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card! Your work is just stunning!
    I have something for you on my blog if you want it...
    Love, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, perfectly lovely!! The whole thing works so well with that adorable image!! I'll take them off your hands if it will help you out!!! LOL!!! Paper is gorgeous, I'll have to keep an eye out for it!!! Have a marvelous Monday... yay for you to have a day off!!!
    Hugs,
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is absolutely stunning! Great details. Love your layers and flourishes beyond the flowers! What wondeful flowers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning Bev !! Love all the detail and your colouring is second to none !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. aww.. this is the most adorable card I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, wonderfull wonderfull
    Groetjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG I LOVE this - fab colours chick - and cannot wait for my stamps to get here :) Thank you for joining us us this week over at the PTW challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. stunning, adore the colours you used x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Bev, such a lovely card again!!! Love that blue with the beige tones! And the little Hanglar is adorable. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love this card, especially the colours, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow what a wonderfull card you made. Especially the paper is beautiful
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOW !! I think you have surpassed yourself Bev - this card is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous card Bev, as always luv x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. BEAUTIFUL CARD.LOVE THE COLOURS.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  45. Another magical creation Bev. Your work is always top class.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails