Just make sure you rotate the top layer with the image on 90 degrees clockwise so when you open the card the image stands upright (been there, done that rofl)
Hope this helps.
I have received this lovely award from Jacqui – thanks sweetie. And in return for receiving this award I am asked to:
Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
Pass this award to 8 other people who write blogs I love to visit and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Share 8 things about myself with my lovely blog readers
So here are 8 of the blogs I visit regularly, this was really hard but I have chosen those that have been with and supported me since I started blogging, thanks girls xx
Kim (Kim’s card corner)
8 things about me …. not much to say really
1. I am a loner, am quite happy with my own company
2. Love pink (wonder how that snuck in lol)
3. Work full time for my sins (gotta pay for my addiction somehow)
4. Not a chocolate fan – give me Haribo jellies (preferably the fizzy ones) any day
5. Have a daughter in law who makes THE most amazing cupcakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
6. Am a grandma to Ben and Amy, the loves of my life
7. Was told by my hairdresser that my “natural” hair colour is grey – the CHEEK!
8. Intend to grow old very disgracefully lol.