Thursday, 10 February 2011

Lili of the Valley challenge – Dawny’s sketch

We have one of Dawny P’s fab sketches to follow for this week’s Lili of the Valley challenge and we are sponsored by the lovely Andrea and Mary from The Ribbon Girl .  
 
As well as this we have decided that seeing that the DT are not going anywhere for a loooong time there will be no chance of taking on any new DT members so we are going to have a Guest Designer each month.  So if you want to get your mitts on some delish LOTV images you really need to enter this weeks challenge!!
 
I am using the new Tippy Toes digi papers from Nitwit Collections for today’s card.  OMW this set is just amazing – full of girlie pinks, whites and spring green.  Love love love it!!  I just wish the photo’s were better, I am so fed up of the dark days now – roll on summer!  I used Pom Pom from Lili of the Valley, she is just too stinking cute!!  I also attempted a twisted easel card.  And guess who stuck the top part of the card the wrong way round and had to start again???  Yep – divvie here.  I am so technically challenged it’s unreal rofl.
 
lotv-pompom1

I picked up these sparkly gem butterflies from Hobbycraft a few weeks ago and forgot all about them.  I just added some Prima E-Line swirls for some extra sparkle.

lotv-pompom2

The image was coloured with Copics and Prisma pencils.   I was colouring in a whole pile of images so don’t have the numbers I used, sorry.

lotv-pompom3

The flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the ticket sentiment is Autumn Leaves and the Tomorrow ….. sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  You get 4 gorgeous sentiments on the sheet for £4 – bargain!  The border punch is Martha Stewart Modern Garland PATP set.

Right that’s me done, I am dashing out the door – late for work again!!

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

36 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is a sweet card the image is so cute, great color combo sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! You make me run out of adjectives for your fabulous creations! Love those girlie colours - pinks and sparkles....... who could ask for more!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card love the butterflies you make them look so expensive with the additions you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev
    another pretty card, love the shape, ? perhaps you could do a tutorial on how you made it IF/WHEN you get the time.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card - just lovely.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ta carte est magnifique j'adore bravo
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Bev another lovely image added to my list to get lol hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Bev, i do love pom pom she is my favourite, love the twisted easel card no seen this before will have to try this, thankyou for the inspiration, huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the twisted shape!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely delightful :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooow what a beautiful card!!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cut image making a lovely card love the use of the MS punch and flowers.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bev. Beautiful card. Love the pinks and greens and love this LOTV image. Like the style of card too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is really sweet.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so right! Stinkin' Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Bev. That image is just so cute! Love the DP it's really gorgeous.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so funny, Bev! I've never seen a twisted easel card. It turned out beautifully! Lovely soft colours and such a gorgeous card! Delightful little image also! Love it all! Hugs, Lori P

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love this image and you colord her perfectly. Beautiful card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Bev! I love the sparkly wings on that adorable image.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  20. adorable card Bev ! love pom pom and the new papers are amazing - who could want for more than pink and blingy !?!?!?

    HUgs, sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this twisted easel card. Ha ha, I can imagine you stuck the top part the wrong way round, could happen to me too ;). Love this cute image and the colourcombo is lovely.

    Hugs and have a great day.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bev, this is adorable!!! Of course, I love those colors and the butterflies are so cute!!! Another winner!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri
    Oh and I recieved my GORGEOUS seam binding yesterday, it is soooo yummy!!! Thank you ever so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet and wonderful card Bev, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  24. another beautiful card, loving the papers and layout
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  25. another adorable card bev ~beautifully made!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning card Bev!!I love the image and gorgeous details.
    Wonderful work.

    Hugs Jannie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Bev, sooo cute! I've not blog hopped in a while & couldn't resist a little hop over here to see your adorable cards. Hope you are well & all your little furbabies! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Bev, this is gorgeous, love all the pinks, and love the easel card at an angle. This is the second card I've like that today, me like!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Bev, this is so cute! I love the image and you placed the bling just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just fab, Bev and great colouring. Those papers are fab, too. Please don't mention any more of Maryfran's sets or I shall be bankrupt!!!

    I'm intending to try this new shaped easel card- saw it demo'd on the TV channel and it looks quite interesting- when I have a minute to play :)

    AliceH (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, Bev! Pom Pom looks sooooo sweet with your pretty design! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another beauty dear!!! We all make booboos~~they are fixable with time:)
    Love the butterfly bling:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous, Bev!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. I love that cute little image too.

    I just bought that NW DP too. Isn't it lovely!

    Huggies ~ Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card is gorgeous Bev, such a beautiful fairy and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  35. fabulous card, must try one of these x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails