Friday, 3 December 2010

Just Magnolia – Anything Goes with Sparkle

Wow, it’s our last special monthly challenge for 2010 – where on earth did this year go to?? Although to be honest I can’t wait to see the back of it, 2010 has not been a good year – roll on 2011.

Photobucket

So for this months special challenge which, as always, is sponsored by Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp, we are going with the usual theme of Anything Goes – but have added the option of Sparkle. Well we all need a bit of sparkle at this time of the year, especially with these dark, dreary days.

I got this adorable Tilda with Fir Tree from Shopbron. She is just so sweet. I coloured her with Promarkers (will update this post with the colours as soon as I find what I did with the post-it note that I wrote them on lol). There is a lot of sparkle on this card, but it’s not showing up very well in the photos. I slathered Stickles on the fir trim on her coat and hat, on the flowers and around the edges of the paper.

jmsparkle

I have used yummy Websters Pages Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season combo 6 x 6 pack paper and done the old pleated lace trim again. I can’t remember where I got the stripy ribbon from, wish I knew as I need more lol. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

jmsparkle1

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts – I used 15mm roses, cherry blossoms, 25mm hybrid tea roses, 4mm rose buds and 8mm semi open roses.

I will be back later today with the Aquamarkers winner.

Hope you all stay warm, it’s still snowing heavily here (00.45am Friday morning as I am scheduling this post). I wonder if it is ever going to let up :o(

Thanks for stopping by,

signatureImage.do

38 comments:

  1. Just stunning Bev! I love the pleated lace. Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! lovely colours and great image.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, Bev with wonderful colours! I think I'm growing to like this particular Tilda more and more!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Embellie Heaven...love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bev love it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Bev love the pleated lace and the way youve used the backin g
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!!! Gorgeous lace!!!
    Lots of love ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! lovely colours and great image.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and papers and the lace looks stunning gathered up like that.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev. Beautiful card. Love the colours and papers and this is a cute Tilda image. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful papers Bev. Love the trim on the balloon. Your red coloring comes out so perfect.Gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ribbon is from Stampin up is it, it looks a bit like the stripey grosgrain they do? Love the card. Sara B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Card Bev. wow
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev, this is gorgeous. So sweet and Christmasy, I love it. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Bev, love that card and I love those Websters pages. Gorgeous paper!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev
    lovely card, love the colour's.
    I hope that 2011 will be a much better year for you & your hubby.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card Bev and i love websters pages !
    love
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!!!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Bev! I love the paper and you've colored that adorable image so beautifully!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soooo sweet. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really gorgeous creation, the rich colours are beautiful.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Bev, she's so darling!! And the paper is perfect with the image! Love the striped ribbon, too!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow fabulous card love the lace and the embellishments are gorgeous and your image is so beautifully coloured as always, its all quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Full of Christmas fabulousness!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is gorgeous! Love Tilda's colouring and the papers/layout and embellishments are all super sweet!

    Have a fab weekend Bev!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its gorgeous Bev, your cards always make me go OOOHHHH.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning card Bev, wonderful colours!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! I love the red colour you have coloured with! It is Beautiful! The shading is stunning! Beautiful lace and Embellishing also! Fantastic Card! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Bev, adore this Tilda. Gorgeous colours and love the lace too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card Bev, gorgeous colour red and the flowers beautiful, colouring, expert as ever! Have a lovely weekend:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Bev.....So sorry for your snow
    here in Texas where I live it was
    in the 70's but it will be colder
    in the next few days and then warmer you never know...lol
    I always check in on you everyday
    and I LOVE your cards.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wowwwww your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super card Bev, love the fabby papers, soooo rich and bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the rich colours and marvelous details, Bev! As always, a masterpiece! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails