Monday, 27 December 2010

Candy Winners

I have two winners to announce tonight.

First up is the winner of the Simon Says Stamp candy which is Circus Tilda. And the winner is

Eulalia from Italy

Congratulations! Please email me to claim your prize. Please put Circus Tilda in the email subject line.

The winner of the Promarkers/WOC Flowers/LOTV stamps candy is

Rainmac

Congratulations! Please email me to claim your prize. Please put Promarkers Candy in the email subject line.


Thanks to all that joined in the fun.

12 comments:

  1. Gratuluję Szczęściarze ! I dziękuję za zabawę:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the lucky winner
    thank you so much bev for the chance sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo, it's me!!! Thank you so much Bev for offering such beautiful candy and Mr Random thingie for choosing me, I am so excited xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woooooooooon!! I'm lucky woman today through Bev! It's my first time... I hope of a long series!!
    Thanks Bev for all wonderful candy in your blog. Eulalia from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you girls have fun with this gorgeous prize !!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you girls have fun with this gorgeous prize !!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the lucky winners!Thanks again for the chance to win a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners and Thanks Bev for doing the fabbie draws :o)

    Merry christmas and all the best for the new year!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails