Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Whimsy Grand Prize Draw Winner

The winner of the Whimsy Grand Prize draw (that fabulous prize of all the stamps from the new release, plus the new papers plus the ticket die (which is the best thing since sliced bread lol) is ........................

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2010-11-17 18:31:42 UTC

That's you Frea

Congratulations sweetie, please email me your address (put Whimsy Grand Prize winner in the subject line).

Thanks for stopping by,



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Frea
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jipeeeeh, I'm over the moon!!! Goodness me, aren't I a lucky girl! And that ticket die is just great because last week the ticket holiday and occasion stamps that I ordered arrived so I can use it straight away. I'll mail you right now Bev.
    Thanks a bunch, hugs XX Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Frea, aren't you a lucky gal, enjoy your prize.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Frea! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails