Tuesday, 9 November 2010

A sneak peek

Whimsy Stamps are launching their new rubber release tomorrow with a blog hop and prizes you don’t want to miss!! Today I have a card showing two of the new sets of stamps, the Holiday Seals and the Calendar. I am not sure of their “proper” names so will edit this post and add the links as soon as they are up in the store. There is also an amazing Ticket Die and Papers OMW you know how much I love my papers lol.

The photo’s are pants again – I had to get my hubby to get the light tent out of the loft to get these photo’s taken. I hate using that wretched thing :(



whimsy-little-angel

I have also used one of Whimsy’s Digital stamps by Crissy Armstrong, this poppet is called Little Angel and I think she has to be THE sweetest angel ever!! I love love love her (so much so I made six of these cards last night – all the same but at least I have made a start on my Christmas cards lol). The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts ( 25mm Tea Roses, 15mm roses, 8mm semi open roses, 4mm rose buds ) and those cute little gold wings are also from Wild Orchid Crafts, I am going to be using these a lot I think. The holly leaves are punched with a large Martha Stewart punch that I got from Oyster Stamps on Sunday - £9 for a large punch!! How good is that (me loves a bargain lol).

whimsy-little-angel2

The paper is Websters Pages Waiting for Santa combo pack. Love these soooo much!

whimsy-little-angel3

The image has been coloured with copics:

Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E33, E53, E51, E50
Dress: E43, E42, E41, E40
Holly: YG63, YG11
Cardinal: R27, R24, R22, R20

whimsy-little-angel1

The ribbon is from Craft Fairy that I also picked up from the NEC on the weekend. I didn’t buy much at all, a couple of punches, a couple of dies and some ribbon – how good was I lol!

whimsy-little-angel4

Last pic (I loved this angel so much I went overboard on the pics!! I still need to decorate the inside (if I get that far seeing as I now only have 6 Christmas cards made – guess who is going to be sending bought cards this year!). I have used Twinklets under her dress and Glamour Dust on her wings that I applied with a Quickie Glue Pen.

Also, Donna at Bearly Mine Designs has a new Christmas digi set being released on the 12th, it’s absolutely gorgeous and I will be getting my order in for it for sure! I am drooling at the colours lol.

Christmas Dreams Preview

And I just had to get this Shabby Vintage set whilst I was browsing – loving the vintage!

Shabby Vintage Preview

Right, I have exhausted myself with all my wittering on and am now late for work (again!).

Thanks for stopping by,

54 comments:

  1. Oh wie süß! Eine phantastische Karte!

    Liebe Grüße Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Bev!! The papers are just gorgeous and I love the lovely angel so pretty and the added detail is just perfect, I'm loving the round sentiment and calendar really lovely!!

    Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O what a lovely angel she is gorgeous also your beautiful card !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bev, love the paper and the red of the flowers you used.
    Have a nice day, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as ever, Bev!!!
    Will be buying the stamps and perhaps the paper. Getting antsy for everything to come available!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wie schön, gefällt mir total gut
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bev, and I love those Whimsy stamps. Fab papers and great details.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous such an adorable image and the papers and flowers fit perfectly.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev,
    The card and of course the ribbon and the way that you've used it looks stunning.
    Your talent is amazing.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful Bev, a gorgeous card and such a cutie of an image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    Gorgeous colours and flowers and a super cute image. Brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another gorgeous card, Bev with lots of detail that I love! I can't imagine ever making 6 cards in one evening - wow, you must work fast!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so pretty! I love your delicate little angel and cardinal with all the glitter.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card Bev,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Bev love the image
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev. Beautiful card. Love the image and sentiments. Nice rich colours. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why you love this little one - & I do like that little cardinal. Oyster are a dream - so nice to deal with too. Very fond of that company. I love the snow around her which echoes the sparkly ribbons so beautifully - 6!
    How do you do it? it takes me a at least a day to make then half a day to post. Hmmmmm - some learning needed here which I knew anyway.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning card Bev :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous card Bev. Love the adorable image and the fab details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bev
    another lovey card, love the image, also love the sentiment & calender.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Bev, love this card and LOVE the stamp as well. The papers are gorgious too, unfortunately my printer isn't that good so digital paper is out for me.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous Bev!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Bev and I love the new papers sets I've just been to check them out!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  25. one word STUNNING!!!!
    Well done you love your talent
    Always a slight shade of green when leaving your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful card Bev Fabilous papers and great details.
    The papers are just gorgeous
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card - the image and papers are so gorgeous. Might just have to purchase that image myself as she reminds me of my daughter LOL!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. adorable card Bev and thos epapers are fab, might have to indulge x

    ReplyDelete
  29. YOU are an angel, Bev, because this is every so lovely!! And you're so sweet for doing a sneak peek; I can't image how busy you must be. Anyway, I agree completely - she is the sweetest angel ever. Lovely card!

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card, Bev! Fabulous colouring and paper, I love the way you added the calendar stamp.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Bev,
    How wonderful it was meeting you at the weekend. We had a great time, though I confess to feeling a bit overawed by meeting so many fabulous people. It struck me just how warm & generous the crafting community is, if I did not already know. BTW, love this image & what a lovely idea to use the angel wings in the holly. Hope you're keeping well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! Bev, your card is stunning. I love the DP, and you colored the image so perfectly. Gorgeous!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow this is gorgeous hun
    love it very much
    the color combo is great
    liefs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Bev, stunning and beautiful, love what youve done with her and your flower spray is gorgeous.
    You will adore Donnas new papers they are so beautiful believe me. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful, that image is just darling. And those digi papers look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful Bev..this is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. oh wow!!! what an adorable card ~so beautifully made ~ bought my christmas cards already as i am so far behind!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow this is such a beauty.
    Love the stamp, she is soooooo cute.
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such an adorable card, Bev! I love that Christmas seal!

    ReplyDelete
  40. That angel is just adorable and your card is gorgeous. I love that bearly-mine paper and can't wait for her new release.

    ReplyDelete
  41. this is so adorable bev!!!
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card, the papers are gorgeous and the stamp is soooo cute. Oh no, here we go again, I want it all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wauww what a great card Bev.

    Hugs Marga

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is soooo gorgeous!
    I immediately fell in love for this gorgeous stamp.
    Beautiful papers, and so nice coloured.

    Hugs, Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  45. oh wow bev this card is simply stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  46. oh wow bev this card is simply stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous card & papers xx

    Cannot wait to see what stamps are going to be released, what you have showed us is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello Bev, this is a cutie, Crissy is awesome!! Love your card and your paper too!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this card!!! The angel is soooooo cute!!! I LOVE the colors, the design, oh... everything!! Do you need me to send my address??? I would be ever so happy to!!! LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails