Wednesday, 8 September 2010

New customised stamps and Pink and yellow for Christmas

Before I get on to today’s Adorables sneak peek I just thought I would let you know that Whimsy Stamps are now doing customised rubber stamps (and I have mine on order lol). Isn’t this just FAB!!

Frame 1 Bev

So if you’ve always wanted one of these pop across to the store now and take a peek. There are some amazing designs that Ann has come up with – I tell you it took me ages to decide which one I wanted. You can see them here

I love this colour combo and as soon as I saw this stamp sheet I knew these colours would be perfect for this little cutie. This is another of the Adorable stamp sheets that go on sale on Create and Craft TV on Friday 10th September and I am sure these are going to fly. I know I am repeating myself but I will say it again, I have loved working with these stamps. I love the days gone by look to them, Jayne Nestorenko is one very gifted artist!

adorables-3a

The paper is off the companion CD, isn’t it gorgeous! Love that lace pattern and it works so well with the valentine hearts border punch and the Magnolia lace doily flowers.

adorables-3c

The 20mm roses and 10mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the white lace.

adorables-3

The sentiment is from the stamp plate. For this card I stamped and masked the little girl with her kitty then stamped the window and window-seat stamp behind her. There is also the option to have her holding her dolly instead of the kitty, and also on the stamp plate is a stocking hanging off the end of a bed which could have been used instead of the window. The versatility of these stamps truly is fantastic! I’m raving about them I know and with just cause too.

adorables-3b

I coloured the image with Promarkers:
Hair: Vanilla, Ivory
Skin: Apricot, Oatmeal, Blush
Yellows: Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Ivory
Pinks: Cocktail pink, pale pink, almond
Window: Shale, Tan, Ivory
Kitty: Ice Greys 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

If you would like to see more sneak peeks then pop across to the Crafters Companion blog where sneak peeks are being posted every day this week (and there is some candy up for grabs too!)

I’ll post the winner of the Sugar and Spice download bundle later this evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

42 comments:

  1. Bev, these are just so beautiful.. I will have to get my little hands on them.. so , so sweet.
    And , I have to get one of them stamps ( or more) .. never find a stamp that would fit the blog name on easy ( fabby ) thank you so much for the link xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card,
    adore that little cat,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev the image is so cute!
    Gorgeous card. The DP is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Bev, love the delicate colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful card Bev,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly gorgeous, the papers, images and flowers, i too love the versatility of Jayne's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the colour combination and the image is gorgeous.

    I've been looking at the customised stamps and I'm very tempted.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and beautiful image.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Bev, beautiful papers you have used.

    Jan R x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Bev.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous....and i love the name stamp too, so i will order one or two, hihihi.

    Greetings Thea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Bev,I love the image and the colours.
    Hugs Nelleke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Repeating myself: cute cute cute cute cute, lol.
    Lovely colours, papers and the image is .... cute :)
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an altogether delightful card, Bav - the image, the colours and everything!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card Bev and the image is so cute
    the colours are great
    And those papers and flowers are So beautiful
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card Bev!! I love the colours,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Bev!
    Lots of beautiful details... Love the colors!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bev
    What a gorgeous stamp design. I have just purchased one from another company - but yours is much prettier. Wonder if I can convince hubby I need a second !!!
    Lovely card such a cute image.
    Love Em x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful as Always Bev.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautifully coloured and designed, Bev! Super sweet image! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi bev,
    another stunning card with those adorable stamps I can't wait I've got those stamps
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Bev this is fantastic, love the image and the fact that there is so many option is wonderful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Bev, her little outfit is so cute and I do love the paper.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bev this is really pretty love the color combo and how you did those flowers.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bev this is gorgeous, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty, sweet image. Love those lacey flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh bev you have used my most favourite colour combination - well when you use it that is ! I love the pink and yellow and the image is just darling. FANTASTIC card xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Miss Bev.....you never disappoint us! This is gorgeous.....what an adorable image and I love the colors you used! I am really loving the different laces you have been adding to your cards....I think this was a good choice...the crocheted lace goes well with her sweater.
    Sending you big bunches of hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Bev, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colour combo.

    Thanks for the info on the customised stamps. They are fab and I have just ordered myself one :o)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooooh Bev, this is gorgeous. The image is so beautiful, and I love the flower punch and the lace - totally delish!
    Sylvia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. A gorgeous card, fabulous stamping and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a stunning card, just love the papers and those punches too.
    I agree with you Jayne.N is great xx She gives so much inspiration & is a calm soothing talker xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowza...Love the pink and Yellow together.. The flowers are fabulous.. and the image of course is just adorable.. Great card Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeou card Bev, love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its a beautiful card Bev and the stamps look gorgeous. A lovely warm feel to this card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is just adorable, Bev (pardon the pun :)) but the adjective is so apt. Jayne has certainly done herself proud with these stamps and your creations are certainly doing her proud, too. If everyone sees your examples on the show the stamps will sell out. Just love the colours you've chosen and those flower dies are just delightful (can't wait until Nikky gets them back in stock)

    Alice(beemer)
    By the way hope hubby is getting better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful colouring as always.
    Love each one of these stamps you have been show casing this week.
    The colour combination is lovely and the paper so very pretty. Your lace and flowers are awesome!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful image and papers and woe your colouring is ace sweetie. Love your colour combo and pretty floarl accents.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh' those stamps are so cool! It is really perfect for Christmas. Wish I can also make something like that. Keep posting.


    -yumi-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails