Thursday, 30 September 2010

Lili of the Valley & Cute Card Thursday Challenges and a Whimsy Sneak Peek

My first Whimsy Stamps sneak peek from the new Christmas release features the fabulous Holiday Tickets that go on sale on Sunday 3rd October. I LOVE ticket sentiment stamps so to have the chance to own and stroke some Christmas Ticket sentiments … well I jumped at the chance lol. There are 6 ticket stamps (one blank so you can use one of the additional 3 sentiments) in the set.

hanglar&stanglar-red-4

I have used two sentiments from the set – Tis the Season ticket and the Peace on earth (in the Stempelglede grunge circle) is one of the additional text stamps.

hanglar&stanglar-red-5

I have also used one of my neglected Hanglar and Stanglar stamps – shame on me!! You will be seeing lots of them as I am loving colouring them (bought a set off Ebay the day before yesterday and another set last night – no hope for me lol).

hanglar&stanglar-red-2

The cream holly paper is from an Anna Griffin Christmas set that a friend bought from QVC then kindly gave to me (she prefers me making her cards for her *wink*) and the gingham is one of my freebie sheets (link in the side bar). The poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little pine cones I picked up in the fields on one of my walks with the dogs.

And on the back is my awesome Custom Rubber Stamp also from Whimsy – LOVE IT!!

hanglar&stanglar-red-1

Copics used:
Hair: E55, E53, E51, E50
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Reds: R29, R24, R22
Greens: G82, G40, G20
Shoes: E44, E42, E40
Lantern: E15, E13, E11, YR24, Y11

This card is for sale on Ebay until 1st October

Next up is my DT card for Lili of the Valley challenge and also my lst GDT card for Cute Card Thursday. The LOTV challenge is my sketch, the theme on CCT is Tic-Toc – time (and the closest I could get to this is the date – 25th December an/or Christmas “Time” …… it works for me rofl) – thanks so much for having me as a GDT for September Leann x

Also, did you know that Lili of the Valley are now stocking fabulous Super Smooth card for stamping and colouring with Copics and Promarkers? You know how hard it is to get a really good quality card that enables you to blend perfectly, well this card really does that and it is such a reasonable price too - 50 A5 sheets for £5 so if you would like to purchase some of this card just click HERE to go direct to the page. I really can't recommend it highly enough, it's magic!

lotv-winter-bunnies

I have used Winter Bunnies for this card, coloured with Copics:

Bunnies: E53, E51, E50
Log: E79, E77, E74, E71, E44, E40
Snow: B000, B0000
Mouse and little sled: CC, C1, C0, R39, R35, R32, YG67, YG63
Robin: E25, E21, R05, R01

lotv-winter-bunnies1

The sentiment stamp is from Clever Cut, the gorgeous papers are from Bearly Mine Designs (love the rich, traditional colours in this set) and the raffia ribbon is from Hobbycraft. The pine cones are from one of my walks, I sprayed them with some gold spray paint, the berries and rose are from my stash. I applied Diamond Stickles to all the layers – paper, image and sentiment for a little bit of bling.

Phew, that’s all from me today – I have three cards for tomorrow (guess who has been busy!)

Thanks for stopping by,

44 comments:

  1. They are beautiful as always Bev!
    Very pretty papers.

    Hugs, Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they both are so beautiful! Love what you did with the easelcard. It's always a pleasure to visit blog and see what you made!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev
    Both cards are gorgeous,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Bev especially like the bunnies they are so cute.
    great papers and embellishments.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous cards Bev
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev
    love both of the cards. I have been stalking ebay for H&S stamps, (but have had no luck so far)lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful, love the papers on the second.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev,these are so pretty.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my hun
    your card are awesome
    just love them
    i cant wait to see what you've done more, you're so busy
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Bev, gorgeous, realy gorgeous. I loved the christmas card a lot.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards and LOVE those tickets:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, adorable cards Bev.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two gorgeous cards Bev, love the colours and the images are fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely GORGEOUS - as usual!!!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning cards bev I love them
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev, wow two stunning and beautiful cards, I love them both they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautifull!!!! And great paper you used!! Thanks for the link to bmd papers!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bev...beautiful cards & inspiration, that name stamp is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful cards Bev,I love the images and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wauww bev what a beautiful card and the colors are just amazing way.
    I love your work.

    Hugs Suze xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow they are both beautiful as ever they are. Loving the rich reds.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the traditional Christmas colours, Bev and the images are wonderful!
    I don't know whether it's good or bad news about the Christmas ticket sentiments because I've only recently received the other ticket sentiments from Whimsy and my gorgeous personalised stamp! No hope for any of us, I fear!! LOL
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally gorgeous! Love those bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are beautiful as always Bev
    great papers and embellishments.
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two totally awesome cards, but my fav is defo the Hanglar one... STUNNING. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. such beautiful cards as always!!
    Love your custom stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the cards. I love the idea of adding a pocket in the dead space of the easel... great for including gift cards or money!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Bev, what a pair of beautiful cards, truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful colors and design! Tini

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, these cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I always love the texture and wonderful papers you use!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous cards both! And I love how you colored the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. All beautiful cards and fantastic work xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Bev,
    You have no idea how much I adore all of your work! These are such wonderful cards. Oh what I wouldn't give to have some H & S stamps. This little angle is heavenly.
    I love the rabbits so much I have ordered some as well as tons of the Bearly Mine Paper. Thanks to you :o)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  35. So beautiful Bev.. How do u do it.. your cards are always full of details!!! You rock GF :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. 2 lovely, lovely cards, Bev, beautifully coloured as per usual, of course :) and the holly papers are just exquisite- must look out for those; and the gingham and plaid papers go so well with these images- just darling!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both cards are super cute and wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards Bev, especially love the LOTV bunnies! Gorgeous colours and flowers too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful as always Bev. Love the papers and both images are just fabulous.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are two lovely cards xx

    I also ordered my own personal stamp from Whimsy. It's the same as yours but because my name is sally, the s goes over some of my web info, but i still love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. OMG these are GORGEOUS Bev, your colouration just draws my breathe away.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails