Sunday, 22 August 2010

Simon Says Stamp candy winner

Well, after the dodgy start with using Inlinkz for the first time I think it worked just fine, and unlike Mr Linky didn’t go down once. So I think I will be sticking with Inlinkz for the candy draws.

So, the winner of the CHRISTMAS MORNING TILDA is Daisychain. Congratulations sweetie, please email me to claim your prize (please put Christmas Morning Tilda in the subject line.

sssrandom



Post edit: I've had a few emails and messages about 290 not being Daisychain. I did a screenshot of the link list last night as this has happened before when the numbers have gone out after the candy was closed. At the time this draw was done Daisychain was number 290 so I am leaving the result as it is to be fair to her. The first time it happened I thought I was going crazy and changed the winner to the adjusted link list which was not fair on the original winner. It's happened twice since then and each time I had the lscreenshot to check back against. Thanks for your concern :)



Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. questa volta ero vicina accidenti!!!
    speriamo alla prossima ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev , Please look again in the link list, then Nr. 290 isn't Daisy Chain. I think you scroll to high, Daisy has the nr. 289.
    Sorry for my protest !
    Best greetings, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner happy stamping
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations to the lucky winner xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails