Thursday, 19 August 2010

Promarker Candy Winner

I nearly forgot about this, sorry!

The winner of the Promarkers (kindly sponsored by Letraset) and flowers is Lil Daffodil. Congratulations sweetie, please email me your address so I can pop the prize in the mail for you.


I received a box of Promarker candy today from Letraset that I will be giving away as blog candy over the coming weeks, so if you weren't lucky this time there is plenty more where this came from lol.


Thanks for stopping by,


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lil Daffodil
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lil. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Fiona. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lil daffodil, enjoy!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails