Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts candy winner

Sorry I am so late with this, my computer has been playing up tonight and trying to access the internet has been drive me nuts!!! The computer nearly went out the window!!! Nevertheless, I prevailed and success at last lol.

So, the winner of the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts candy is ...................

wocrandom

And that would be Myra. Congratulations sweetie, please email me your address so I can arrange to have your prize sent out to you.

hugs

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

12 comments:

  1. many congrats Myra... they going to a goodhome .... me.. jeaulous? not a lot ! lol... well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Myra have lots of fun with your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Crafing Myra and thanks Bev. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Myra!!!! Can't wait to see what awesome things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Myra.


    Greetz Thea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Myra Happy crafting
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Cant believe I ve won this fabby goody prize THANK YOU Bev
    love your blog and usually enter your giveaways but now ive won one
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Myra with you price.
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Myra, enjoy!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails