Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Kickin’ it for Michelle with a digi donkey download

In our efforts to support our dear friend, Michelle Oatman, Tina Wenke and Stampavie have worked together to provide the *cutest* little donkey image as a digital download.

Please visit the Stampavie DT blog to find out how you can download this sweet image.  In return, Stampavie simply asks that you donate $3 or more to Michelle’s PayPal fund.  Thanks for your support!

Michelles-Lil-Donkey

Thanks so much

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. I just learned of Michelle's accident today- so tragic. This donkey is just adorable and I am happy to donate for her cause! What a wonderful supportive community she has with all the bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know about Michelle. I love peeking in on her blog with zll the antics of all her animals as well as her talent as a stamper. I popped right over to my paypal account to send donation as I know that her medical bills will be overwhelming.
    Thanks Bev and a great big GET WELL to Michelle.
    Dona MacLennan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really cute donkey! Michelle will love it.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev-
    I gotta say that you are fantastic!!! You are a very kinda hearted person. Thank you for informing us about Michelle's situation...You can count me in for a donation.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear cousin raises miniature donkeys - too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very generous of Tina and Stampavie,and thank you for posting. The little donkey is so cute and I will surely contribute.

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails