Monday, 28 June 2010

GDT for Pocketful of Posies challenge blog and Whiff of Joy Inspirations tutorial

I am very honoured to have been asked to be GDT for Pocketful of Posies challenge blog that is being launched today.  They are being sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts this week and the challenge is a nice easy one to start off with - “One for the Girls”.  I do hope you will pop across and take a peek at the new blog and all the DT’s cards as well as join in the challenge (can’t pass up the chance of winning some Wild Orchid Crafts goodies now can you).

I have combined this GDT spot with my offer for this months Whiff of Joy Tutorials and Inspiration blog.  I have made a matchbook treat pouch, so that’s another teachers gift crossed of our Ben’s long list lol.  I have done a step-by-step photo tutorial this month (no time to faff on with a video lol) – hope you will go and take a peek.

treat-pouch-11

I have used an image from the new Whiff of Joy summer kit, the sentiment is also from the kit but the ticket is from the Whimsy Stamps ticket set (they have a blank one in there which is just perfect for so many other sentiments you may have knocking about – as we all do lol).  The gorge papers are MME Love Nest – love the aqua, pink and brown colours in this pad,  and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I had a fabulous day at Stamp Magic yesterday, Lisa and Laila are the sweetest girls and it was lovely to see so many of my blogging buddies and blog followers who followed me across to Lili of the Valley – thanks girls xxx.  I took Doris along with me (for those of you who have met her – she was her usual self, sold some poor people stuff they didn’t even think they needed lol – what a STAR!!)

Oh and I have some yummy LOTV candy to give away – I’ll start it off later this week so keep yer eyes peeled :)

I’m heading off to work now, 2 more weeks then I am off for a fortnight – can’t wait!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

34 comments:

  1. Hi Bev,

    This is really cute, I'll have a look at the tutorial.

    Hugs
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,

    What a great Idea. Love it!!!!
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely, gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Bev love that image.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,
    The colouring on this is gorgeous. that image is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Idea Bev!!!! Thats the teaching assistants gifts sorted out. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Bev.I am enjoying your cards very much.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Bev - I've yet to look at the tutorial but heading there now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev
    I bet Ben's teacher will love it.
    Glad you had a good day yesterday. I felt sorry for you having to go off to work, as I am lucky enough to be staying at my daughter's in France, and am at the present time sitting on the patio (in the sun) having breakfast.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, as always, Bev!
    Thanks for being our guest designer at A Pocket Full of Posies this week.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev! WOW! What a gorgeous creation!! We will have a look now at the tutorial!
    Have a great day sweetie!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is gorgeous !! I'm going to have a look at the tutorial now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Bev
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats my idea of a lazy day any time of the year! love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card Bev,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card Bev, cute image beautifully colored.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous honey, a perfect gift..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation Bev. I just adore that image!! Wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Bev - heading over to check out the tutorial now! Congrats on the GDT spot!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card Bev, as usual!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bev, what a fabulous card, love the grownup look some teenager would really love that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. sooo adorable Bev!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Bev! Another beauty!!! Love their new stamps!!! You've done a beautiful card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous creation, great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this Bev. Will go look at tutorial.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful treat bag, Bev and just love the colours and the just so perfect image! I did try to leave a comment on your super duper WOJ tutorial but 'cos I do have any of the prescribed credentials I wasn't able.

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great tutorial and great idea. Stunning work yet again Bev.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the way she is sitting inside the oval.And that large red flower - gorgeous. Shall go & have a look at tutorial - I like photo ones!!!!
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cute little gift. Thanks for the tutorial Bev.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Bev, I cannot tell you how much I love these sophisticated and beautiful stamps! You've created such a splendid card! 100% gorgeous! Lori P

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow she is lovely-like always:-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a gorgeous card Bev.
    Big Hugs
    Lin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on your GDT spot..I couldn't think of a more deserving designer! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails