Thursday, 10 June 2010

Commenters Surprise Candy

It’s been a while since the last commenters candy, and I feel so bad that I just don’t get a chance to visit you all as I should :(  So here’s one today.
I received these gorgeous sparkly organza ribbons from Wild Orchid Crafts today – they are new in stock and my favourite 25mm width.  So I’ve popped a metre of each colour in the candy with a sample of the new Classic Sweet Roses and flat Gardenias (that are so new they are not even on the website yet) plus a few extras and some charms and spacers.  They are also now stocking the Crafters Pick Incredibly Tacky Glue that I use to adhere all my embellishments (flowers, charms, the lot lol) to my cards – I could not craft without it!!
comment-candy
I have drawn a winner with Random.org and the winner is Jo.  Congrats hun, can you please email me so I can pop this little surprise candy in the mail for you.
comment-random
Thanks for stopping by,
 

20 comments:

  1. Oh What lovely candy, Congratulations Jo, hope you'll have fun with it:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, fantastic colours on the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jo and have fun with you price.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, congrats Jo. Sure you will have fun using those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a lovely thing to do, congrats Jo and well done Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jo! What a great thing to do, have a great day Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jo - you are so kind, Bev

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, it's me!! Thank you so much Bev, you are so kind, thank you, thank you, thank you. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely 'candy'! Congrats to the winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Jo. Those ribbons are gorgeous! How nice of you Bev!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jo you lucky thing these are so pretty enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Ribbons are beutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That must be a very pleasant surprise for JO! Congrats and I love this blog. You are super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous candy... congrats Jo.
    Thanks for the tip about the glue - I have been looking for something like that.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails