Monday, 28 June 2010

Commenters Candy

I have some candy for my commenters again tonight.  I have done a random draw from the comments left on today’s post and Riet is the winner of two sweet little Lili of the Valley stamps.  Riet can you please email me your address so I can post the stamps off to you.

bc3

 bc4

Thanks again to all the lovely peeps that leave comments on my blog, especially as I just don’t get the time to reciprocate.  I do visit you all as often as I can though to see what you have been up to :)

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering such yummy candy, I love these little images about as much as one yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, congrats Riet, enjoy your lovely new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulaions Riet Happy stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a polite way of saying you're a blog stalker Bev? lol

    I'm sure we all understand that you don't always have the time to comment with all your DT work.

    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Riet, those are just so stinkin' cute! Esp the little get well bear
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Riet lucky Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeeeeyyyyy Riet,van harte gefeliciteerd!!!!Liefs,Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Reit sure you'll enjoy these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely surprise, well done Riet, you lucky thing :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Riet. The girl nurse and the teddy bears in today's candy are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice surprise! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats Riet.
    Bev it is always a pleasure to visit your blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice surprise candy offer Bev - so glad to see Riet won!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much. They are beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Riet! Cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails