Monday, 3 May 2010

Surprise Candy

I have been thinking of doing this for a while and just not got round to it but today saw that Inge has done the same thing and I think it's such a lovely way to say thank you (so thanks for giving me the prompt to get mine up Inge).
I have been so busy with DT work that I have not really had much of a chance to visit you all and leave comments, I do try to keep up but am not even scratching the surface lol.  So tonight I have a surprise candy to give away - the winner has been chosen via Random.org from the comments that have been left on today's card.  I am so touched at you lovely people that always stop by and leave me a comment, so this is a little thank you.  I will be giving away the odd surprise thank you candy now and then to my regular commenters.
candy
And the winner is Little K Smith – Kelly.  You have won a selection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as some chandelier stems, some ribbon slides and the Mini Whiff of Joy Sick Henry.
Congratulations Kelly, please email me with your address so I can pop your surprise candy in the post.
random


Thanks for stopping by,
 

20 comments:

  1. Congrats Kelly~~what a nice surprise for you !!! Bev you are just the BEST!!!
    Blessings and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que cosas mas bonitas, felicidades a la ganadora. Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you to give some goodies away Bev! Congrats to Kelly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy playing Kelly and thanks Bev. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for Kelly!!! Bev, I'm sure you made her day, with this surprise. Thank you for always thinking of us!!!
    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kelly! YOU are so kind Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for Kelly! This is so sweet of you to do Bev.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kelly, you lucky person..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a nice thing to do! Congrats to Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kelly!
    Bev, you are so kind:)
    Have a nice day:)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Kelly whit this beautiful surprise !!
    Bev your so sweet !!!

    xx Cora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, congrats on winning that fab candy
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev,
    How kind of you ... a special surprise... just love your paper crafting!
    Congrats to Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats...and what a wonderful surprise for Kelly! Enjoy!

    Always a joy to come to your site.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Kelly! You are so very nice and generous, great candy! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! I've just logged onto my computer and I can't believe it! Thank you so much Bev, it's so very kind of you.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Kelly and how lovely are you Bev xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Kelly!! That was so sweet of you Bev!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails