Sunday, 2 May 2010

New stocks at Wild Orchid Crafts

Paul has just emailed me and asked me to let you know that they are busy restocking the website.  First up they have new Crystal Drops (Chandeliers) and they are only £1.20 for six (yes six!!) stems.  There’s a good selection of colours on both gold and silver stems too.

CR-00001
Next up they have restocked the Wild Roses (my all time favourite roses too) and they have the turquoise in stock as well – guess who is going to fill her boots lol.

FM-00415_N

And I’ve just spotted these Gypsophila flowers – how gorgeous!

FS-00132

They have more stocks to add as soon as they get their delivery so I will keep you posted.

Hope you’re all enjoying your bank holiday weekend. I am stuck in my craft room manically getting samples done for a new release that is coming up in the next couple of weeks.  So if I don’t surface for a few days you know why lol 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I've only just received my order.. guess I'll have to place another, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev - thank you so much for the great tips! I just went on there and ordered a bunch of stuff. It's hard to find those types of flowers here in the U.S. - they just aren't as pretty or detailed for some reason so I figured I just need to quit spinning my wheels and just go to the right source! Thanks for all the inspiration too. You are such a wonderfully talented artist. Yours is the blog I go to when I'm feeling completely uninspired and need a muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, they flowers are so pretty, love the little ones they are so useful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh.....these flowers are to die for!!!!! Will have to place an order. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers look gorgeous. I must order some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this information. I have order this.
    Thank you.
    Regards Renate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails