Monday, 10 May 2010

Lili of the Valley’s Ideas to Inspire blog

Lili of the Valley have started a new blog – Ideas to Inspire – where tutorials, hints tips and inspiration will be posted on a regular basis.

BLOG BANNER 620 optimised

The uber talented Laila has today posted a Video on blending similar ProMarker colours, so pop across and take a peek and become a follower so you don’t miss out on new posts.

There is also a sneak peek of one of the new stamps by Annabel that are going to be released in a few weeks, now is this cute or is this cute!!

IN LONG MIRROR

Thanks for stopping by,

 

10 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    I'll go and have a look at the new blog!

    Hugs,
    Nicoline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under instruction am on my way there now babes. Sounds exciting . Thanks fro the heads up !

    big hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hij is wel heel erg leuk

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi lovely sneek peek i have something for you on my blog if you would like to pop over xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cuuuuuteee!!!! I love those Lili of the Valley sweeties and I should really buy me one asap :)) Thx for the tip on that new blog, I will become follower right away bev, hugs jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely isn't she? So far I have resisted LOTV but my will power is fast crumbling!

    Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so lovely, Bev, what a cute little girl...thanks for the heads up on the new blog...hugs...
    Denise Trottier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh she IS cute! Reminds me of my girls when they were little playing dress up! Can't wait for the release!
    xxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh very very cute what a little love cless her
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous I can't wait to see what you do with her. xx JAn

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails