Thursday, 27 May 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge & sneak peek and news of some mega candy

Today the Lili of the Valley DT are all sharing a project made with one of the fabulous new stamps that are going to be released on Tuesday 1st June 2010 – Midnight GMT.  There are 12 new stamp designs – 4 Dressing Up Girls, 4 Boys, 2 Babies, 2 Get Well designs.  All overseas postage will be reduced to £3.50 and orders over £25 will get free shipping from 1st June 2010. 

And to top it all off there is some fabulous candy up for grabs!!! Win a full set of the new stamps on both the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog (Thurs 27th to Sat 29th May) and the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire (Sat 29th May to Mon 31st May) . So you get two chances to win before they are even released! 

LOTV FULL SET OF STAMPS blog candy low res

So now to the challenge.  As well as the fabulous candy that’s up for grabs on the challenge blog, we are also giving away 2 Lili of the Valley stamps of your choice to the winner.  We are changing the rules, from now on only cards that have a Lili of the Valley image will qualify to be in the draw for the prize.

I’ve provided the sketch this week. A nice and easy one with plenty of room for embellies overkill rofl.

bev4

Now I don’t know the name of this little cutie preening in front of the mirror but she is just the cutest all dressed up in her mammy’s clothes.  Check out those shoes lol.

lotv-dressing-up-girl-1a

Gone with my favourite colour combo again and have used the gorgeous Nitwit digi papers.  I can’t remember where I got the ribbon off – could it have been Crafts U Love?  I’ve machine stitched around the edges (the thread kept on snapping and the machine nearly went out of the window till I figured out a certain little grandson had fiddled with the tension wheel!!!)

lotv-dressing-up-girl-1c

The embellishments are all from Wild Orchid Crafts – I used the green Crystal Drops, 15mm roses, 35mm wild rose, and 6mm closed rosebuds.  The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley and is just perfect for this stamp.  I’ve had lots of emails about the green curlicues in the flower arrangements – all I do is twist the waste stems from the flowers around a pokey tool, easy peasy lol.

A close up of this little cutie that I have coloured with distress inks and Twinkling H2O’s.

lotv-dressing-up-girl-1b

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the DT’s cards with all the new stamps, they are fabulous!

I have some more candy to post that the lovely Moira has sent me, as soon as I get a chance I will get it photographed and posted up.  Thanks again for your generosity Moira xx

Thanks for stopping by,

 

51 comments:

  1. aww.. she's so gorgeous and cute! And you're right.. the shoes are adorable *giggle*... this little girlie is SO sweet.. you are an enabler.. think I have to go and buy me some LOTV stamps right now *lol*
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a little cuttie Bev!!
    Gorgeous card.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is an absolutely babe Bev. What a stunning card. I can't wait for 1st June as I must have ALL those LOTV stamps. They are my fave's right now. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card Bev, your colouring is perfection and I adore your colour choice, just beautiful hun. My name is Squirrel and I am an LOTV addict. There, I've said it! Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, the image is very cute, lovely papers, colors and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww absalutely gorgeous and I love those papers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bev this is so utterly sweet!
    She is adorable and your paper and detail are gorgeous!
    Love your sketch!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Bev. Love the card from the previous post too.

    Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch once again - I really liked the one last week as well, but alas...my stamps haven't arrived yet... hope they'll be here soon so that I can get working on this great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute and boy does it bring back memories.Love the papers and flowers as always Bev.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  11. As the sentiment says, this card is truly 'gorgeous' - love it. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow it's gorgeus card.
    And this paper,image- i can't find words to discribe your great job:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must get that stamp! She's gorgeous and your card is beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is soooo sweet!!!
    The candy is also fabulous and I defenitely going to participate because I love all the stamps of LoTV (who doesn't??)
    hugs, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bev, This is so gorgeous! I love the image and the papers and embellishments are so pretty.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bev what a magic card, brilliant just so nice we do not know what to say,,,, layout papers everything is soooo good they get nicer image is just fab you are brilliant with your designs,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an absolutely adorable image, Bev. It could have been my daughter many years ago, lol. She used to dress up with my clothes too.
    Love what you did with the green Crystal Drops, yummie papers and flowers.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi hi what a lovely stamp and the card is gorgeous.
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there your cards are GORGEOUS, they really are. You are a true inspiration. I've even just noticed you dont live far from me lol....(Newbiggin-By-The-Sea I am). The image on this card is SO SO sweet & cute. I'm def following your blog its amazing, I'm very new to all this blogging & colouring actually, only been doing it for about 2-3 months so I can only wish to be as good as you. Take care Bev, thank you for some beautiful inspiration.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card, so lovely and so many lovely details.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Bev
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is so cute in mum dress.
    Beautiful card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh so very sweet,I remember dressing up as a kid!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what a little cuttie Bev!!
    gorgeous card is this by by tanja

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good grief! I think I may NEED all of these cuties! This one is adorable and I LOVE that sketch. Simple, and show the DP. You make the best sketches ever Bev!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another really cute card Bev! This is beautiful! :) xx
    Thanks for another great sketch, and for all the inspiration xx

    alison x

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is a real cutie! and pink is just the right colour! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The sentiment on the card says it all, Bev! I love everything about it.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh she is such a cutie and the wole card is hust Gorgeos

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi Bev, what a cute card, love the soft colors ,so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so adorable Bev, You have coloured this beautiful stamp PERFECT! We love the gorgeous papers and the colours. Great sketch to work from!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute, Bev! I love the colors and design and what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  33. totally adorable card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  34. So beautiful card Bev,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my,she is sooo sweet, Bev. (I can remember dressing up in my Mother's high-heeled shoes). Just love the colouring, the papers and of course those flowers - Mwah!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is just so cute Bev, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Absolutely beautiful as are the past few as well. Just gorgeous cards and the layouts and bling are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card Bev, such an adorable image. Beautiful flower arrangement, love the ribbon and stitching too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh this is stunning Bev, that image is so cute and the mix of papers and flowers are beautiful. I would love to join in the challege but I don't unfortunately have any lili stamps so will have to wait until I get some.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow - how gorgeous is this. This is so sweet. Loooks like I will be buying some more of these.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. This card is just fabulous Bev I love this little cutie, and the gorgeous papers. This LOTV set is just adorable.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  42. oh bev this is so cute!!!!
    really adorable
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  43. just beautiful, so love this gorgeous stamp, I have some on their way but might have to pop back and get some more! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just adorable. Love the image and colouring is great as always. Like your sketch Bev.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awe how adorable is she! Those shoes sure take me back when I used to dress up. Wonderful colouration and beautiful papers - again your floral detail ROCKS Bev.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  46. fabulous cards Bev: I see what you mean about the LOTV stamps, great aren't they! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh how cute is this image, so adorable. And your card is just lovely, you always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Simply FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yes, thats me too .. love these images so much.. dress up days .. wonder if we can get away with it now?

    Stunning sketch / card Bev. did love working on this one.
    The papers, are just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  50. gorgeous card Bev, great image
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails