Wednesday, 12 May 2010

H&S kit winner

Okay so I totally forgot to post the winner - oops.  There were so many comments so I've drawn a few more names.  If you're one of the ladies listed below please email me your address so I can pop a little H&S surprise in the post (please include in the email your colouring medium so I use the right paper and ink)


The kit winner is Lorraine Robertson

H&S surprise winners:
Lisa
Shirley (Nannieflash)
Anneke Klerks
Maxine
Andrea
Darcie

Thanks for joining in the fun, I guess I will have to do this more often :)


Thanks for stopping by,
 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies!! You all must be very happy.. the images are stunning!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, what a wonderful surprise for you. Enjoy your images. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats all! You got to love Bev's candy!!!
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks Bev, this is a lovely surprise
    Maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats gals! What a sweet thing to do Bev.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bev, Im so excited about the win and carnt wait to see what you have in store for me, thank you so much with this really lovely surprise I still carnt quite believe it. I will email you my address. With love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee.... can't believe how lucky I am to have won these gorgeous goodies from such a talented and generous lady. Can't wait for them to arrive.

    Thank you so much Bev you are simply wonderful and congratulations to all other winners also.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails