Sunday, 16 May 2010

Candy winners

We have two winners tonight.  The winner of the Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise draw is Nicci.  Congratulations Nicci, please email me your address (pop Magnolia Ballerina Tilda stamp into the subject line please).

sssrandom

The second winner is for the Charmed Cards and Crafts Sugar and Spice digital collection.  And it’s Cheryl J.  Congratulations Cheryl, please email me (pop Sugar & Spice in the subject line please) so I can forward your details to Karen.

cccrandom

Thanks for stopping by,

 

8 comments:

  1. congrats ladies and thanks Bev hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both winners!

    Have a great week! Hugs, Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,thats me......thankyou so much!!!! I am so excited I love these images!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you! Enjoy your winnings and Thanks for the chances Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Ladies! Thank you Bev for the chance.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you hun email sent xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails