Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

This week the challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenge is a colour combo – Green, Yellow and another colour.  Now I struggled with this card – it’s not a colour combo I would usually use and I did not have much of a choice of papers in these colours either, till I had made the card then found a pile of papers that would have been perfect and made my just so much easier.  Typical, don’t you just hate it when that happens :(

woj-birdie-love  
Good old Stampin Up to the rescue for the papers and green card.  And of course the sweet little roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The big rose was part of a blog candy that I won a while back.  The leaves are punched with a Nellie Snellen punch that I picked up at Ally Pally on the weekend.  The image from the Birdie Love stamp kit from Whiff of Joy has been coloured with distress inks and Twinkling H2O’s.

woj-birdie-love1
I have used the fabulous sketch on Cutie Sunday – I love the sketch and will definitely use this one again.

 

Thanks for stopping by,

28 comments:

  1. Oh Bev,This is gorgeous and you dit great with the colours.
    Have a nice day.
    hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card, Bev and you've done such a good job with the colour combo. Sometimes it does make it more interesting to be challenged with colours that we wouldn't normally use - well done you!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely Bev and I too love the sketch works well.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have guessed that you had struggled hun, your card is gorgeous, so pretty and soft...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    This is a beautiful card. I like the papers and layout and the image is so delicately coloured.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegent, love the colours used.... great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bev and I love the flowers, very pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sweet card Bev.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Bev!I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully!The postie has just bought my WOC order ooh i'm sooo excited!!!.Off to open and drool lol
    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely bev,lovely papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card Bev!
    Love the colours and the image.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card Bev its so simply delicious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh very sweet your card !!!
    hugs tanja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Bev! I think you've done a fabulous job with this colour combo and Willow is coloured so beautifully!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hai Bev,
    Nice card you made.
    Greetings Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi bev love your card today,i have done one to its my 3rd go. love bluebell x.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bev, wow fabulous and stunning card, I love the papers and the colouring of your image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card! Green is my favorite, so I`m in :D
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absoulutly stunning card Bev, fantastic colouring, great card!
    Thankyou for following my blog, hugs Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Bev
    And the colors so cheerful, gorgeous.

    Hugs Suze xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful image. Love those colours together.Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous card Bev, I love this colour combo so much...stunning colouring as always
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Bev, and such a sweet image that is coloured so beautifully. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. but it turned out beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely image Bev and i love your couler scheam
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bev, she is so lovely and all the colours together are just beautiful.

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails