Monday, 5 April 2010

Stampavie Challenge

Woohoo another day off work - love it lol.  I managed to get a huge DT project done this weekend, I'm well pleased.  In between this I realised yesterday that I had not done a card for this week's  Stampavie Challenge so I’m afraid this is one heck of a quick card.  It’s also to be used for a sample so killed two birds with one stone.

I have used the adorable Teddy and Me by Gillian Roberts for Stampavie.  I’ve already done her in pink but the challenge this week is a recipe – 2 ribbons, 5 flowers, at least one punch or die cut and anything pink or blue.  Well I had these pink papers out on my desk left over from one of the other projects I had been working on so me being a pink girl just went with the flow lol.

stampavie-teddy-and-me

I’ve used Craft Creations papers, punched the flowers with a medium retro flower punch and edged these with Stickles.  The centres are little glass buttons that I picked up from The Hobby House, and I have popped a rhinestone in the centres.  The beautiful sentiment is also from Stampavie.

stampavie-teddy-and-me1

Lots of punching (and a couple of die cuts too) going on, I think I would find it very difficult to make a card without using punches and die cuts.  I break out in hives at the thought!!

Right I am off to bath the dogs, I didn’t manage to get it done yesterday.  Happy days (I don’t mind the bathing, it’s trying to get them dry that takes ages).


Thanks for stopping by,

42 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, such a darling image and as always beautifully coloured, enjoy your day sweetie, hope that you manage to get the fur babies all washed and dried... hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute Bev sh is lovely,
    Glad i only bath one dog lol have fun
    Margaret Scrappy cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Bev!! So pretty and those lovely soft pinks are fab. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute Bev! Love pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card with a really cute image, Bev. Enjoy having clean dogs!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely love all the combination of pinks and such a cute image.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the prettiest card I have come across for ages, its perfect eye candy.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev,
    This card is stunning. I love the pinks and the paper is beautiful. the embellishments are nicely balanced against the card and isn't that image just the sweetest.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Bev, so cute.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, adorable card bev, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh such a cutie card. Love the image and the two strips layered of punching.Lovely
    Louby x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Bev...great flowers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card! I love everything about it... the image, the colours, the design... lovely!

    Hugs Jannie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. morning bev love the way you have used the clar buttons from the hobby house, i used some the other day, and put some psper lace behind each button so it enlarged the lace through the button. enjoy your day love bluebell x.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving those pinks! Good luck with bath day LOL

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pink and sooooo Gorgeous. Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Bev - love the colours and papers...and that image is sooooo sweet!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw that's sweet Bev!

    Have fun with the doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this card Bev! She is adorable and all the pinks are so pretty! Your colouring as always is perfect! Have fun washing your pups!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. I love visiting your blog and finding new stuff to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is one fabulous looking card!! I just love the colors, so soft and Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just gorgeous Bev! I so love the pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Как красиво!!! Нет слов, чтобы сказать как мне нрвится!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Its lovely this card. So pinky.
    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is a gorgeous card i love the colors and the image
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my that is so sweet I just want to eat it all up! LOL
    The image is adorble and all the pink in the paper and flowers is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow simply stunning, fabby papers and the image is so cute. Love it. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awww...so pretty! Loving all the pink and such a cute image! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bev, the colours are lovely, the image is darling and your details are fabulous! Gorgeous card! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty and pink, lovely Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, you have all my "favs" on this card, Bev -- Pink, teddy bear, and CUTE!! I'm going to have to check out this stamp company - absolutely adorable!!
    Thanks for sharing . . .
    Hugs, Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  36. your card is beautiful !

    thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another cutie, Bev - gorgeous card and just love those little glass buttons!!

    Alice (Beemer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails