Thursday, 1 April 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge and a Whiff of Joy Sneak Peek

Well I never, two days in a row with two cards to a post - sheesh I'll need a lie down in a darkened room soon.  Today is Lili of the Valley Challenge day and this fortnights challenge is a colour combo – Blue, Silver and one other colour.  Now I am so not a silver person so struggled with this challenge.  If you look really hard you will spot the touches of silver lol.

lotv-relaaxing-bear  
This little bear is from the next release that is due out on 21st April, the release is full of fab images for men (but also some adorable girly ones too).  The paper is from an old K & Co pad, the sentiment is Papermania and the daisies have been punched from Woodware punches.  The dew drops are from a Crafty Feeling kit.

lotv-relaaxing-bear1

My second card today is a sneak peek from the new Whiff of Joy kit that is due out soon – I think it’s called 1001 nights.  How cute is Willow as a belly dancer lol.

woj-willow-belly-dancer
I wanted to colour her with distress inks and twinkling H2O’s but simpleton here left my inks at the NEC and I am waiting for them to be posted to me.  Although I am loving my Copics I really am missing my inks heaps and heaps. 

I have stamped around the image with a swirl stamp (the colour is too dark but without any inks I really am struggling).  The paper is from the DCWV Once Upon a Time pad.

woj-willow-belly-dancer1

The sentiment is also from the kit, and I made the gem swirl with Bazzill Bling Templates – I think this one is called Flourishes.  The bling is a lot more blue IRL – and not a luminous purple as the camera is showing.  Oh for sunny days instead of wet, dull, grey, rainy FOG!! 

 

Thanks for stopping by,

28 comments:

  1. Both fabby cards Bev, can't wait for the new release at LOTV. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards the LOTV image is so cute and looks fab witht he colours you have used!!! The Whiff of Joy belly dancer is gorgeous and I love the colours you have used and the added bling!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bev, both stunners! Am looking forward to both releases (oh my poor credit card), even more now I have seen your work. Amazing colouring hun, love all your details too. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards Bev, but that new WOJ image is just fab! I can't wait to see the rest if she is anything to go by! What a shame about your inks, I hope they catch up with you soon, hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are looking good!!

    Hugs,
    Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Bev. Little bear is really sweet, and the WOJ really different image. Like that!
    Have a good day!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely cards Bev, really wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another 2 wonderful cards, Bev.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOTV always has so nice stamps - and so many releases - and I always would likt all of tehm ;O) My needy wallet ;O)
    So nice card Bev - I love them so much!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Bev!! The little bear is too cute and Willow as a Belly Dancer, well she looks AMAZING!! Makes me wish I look like her in my belly dancing outfit ;)

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards Bev, love the colours.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev, they are just Gorgeous.
    The first one is so cute, make me want to go to the sea :)
    And the second just to go do bally dance :))))
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lovley cards Bev especially like the dancer
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two gorgeous cards hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW Bev fabulous cards!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, you do make us curious to see the rest of the new releases!
    Both cards are gorgeous, hun. Love both images but WOJ is my favorite!
    Can't wait to get my hands on them, oh my poor creditcard, lol.
    Wish you a great (april's fools) day.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card, how cute is Willow as a belly dancer? I can't wait to see those stamps, off to the store to see if I can find out more.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bev I adore both of your cards I so need some more stamps :( They are both great images hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Bev,
    these are beautiful I love yoyr colours and the images (particularly the first one) are really great.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So lovely! I really like your Lili of the Valley cards!
    Hugs,
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. both gorgeous cards Bev, Willow looking very grown up
    Happy Easter
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh what cuties ! fab copic colouring Bev and look great !
    hope you get your inks soon .
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Two totally beautiful cards and images, always enjoy looking at your work. Also sending you an award!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Qué lindas tarjetas como todas las que hace, un abrazo Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are lovely, Bev. Love the bear image... so cute!!! Love the colours you have used for the Belly dancer card... enriches it, doesn't it?
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always wonder, how come you ALWAYS create such perfect cards? I love them all... You are such a talented lady, I admire your work greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely adore the new stamps from WOJ and have GOT to get them. I love how you have coloured Willow in her belly dancing outfit - well done (as usual) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bev 2 more wonderful cards hun. Just love both images & the colouring is as awesome as ever xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails