Friday, 23 April 2010

2nd Blogoversary candy winner

The winner of the delish Wild Orchid Crafts candy is number 994 AimeeB.  Congratulations Aimee, please contact me (email in side bar) with your address so I can post your candy off to you.

If the candy is not claimed by Tuesday I will redraw.

random 

Sorry this is late, I had a 2 hour session with an holistic therapist today for my neck and back problems and hoo boy - I hurt in places I didn't even know I had!!  I was so brave too, even had acupuncture and didn't feel a thing - get me lol.  I want to know how bruising me is going to make be better??  I’m off for a long soak and loads of Radox.


Thanks for stopping by,

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Aimee!

    wow bev, soo many entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Aimee - you'll be in floral heaven, lol!!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee congrats! You are a "Flower Girl" now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Aimee! Hope you feel better soon Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Aimee and thanks Bev for the chance! I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon Bev, it sounded horrendous!! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon Bev :)

    Congratulations Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your feel beter soon Bev!!!!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Aimee!!!

    Sounds very painful Bev, hope you feel loads better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Aimee, Have fun
    Marion O'B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev, I've been having acupuncture for sciatica in my hip, and lower back pain. The sciatica has cleared up almost completely, but where the needle had to go in made it awfully difficult to sit down for a while! The lower backpain is taking longer to take care of, but I'm positive. I'm a wuss with needles too, but I can't see them, and that's half the battle. Good luck with yours, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the lovely candy Aimee! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails