Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Whiff of Joy – Birdie Love and Create4Fun Challenge

I'm late with my post again - I need another 7 days in each week lol.  I received my new DT package from Whiff of Joy on Saturday and in there was the Bi monthly kit – this one is Birdie Love.    I loved that the kit comes already foam mounted.  This is a bonus for me as I mount all my stamps before using them.  There is also another kit available – Blooming Spring - but this cannot be bought from Whiff of Joy, instead it can only be bought from stores that stock Whiff of Joy stamps.  You can check out the stores that are stocking that kit here

willow-egg-basket-1

I’ve coloured the image with Inkadinks.  The papers are October Afternoon.  The flowers are from a Crafty Feeling kit and the giant 12mm brads (lurve these!!) are from The Hobby House.  The lace ribbon is from Quixotic Paperie.

willow-egg-basket-2

My next cards is for this weeks Create4Fun challenge – sadly I am uber late with this one, I clean forgot to post it – oops!  I have used one of the Willow stamps from 2009 Whiff of Joy summer kit.  I have been making samples for The Hobby House with some of the new papers that Jill will be stocking and this is one of them.

kit-1a

Aren’t these papers delish!  Love the fresh summery colours and after the winter we have had I so needed these lol.  The flowers are punched with EK Success Retro Flower punches, the pearls, pearl brads and spacers are all from The Hobby House.

kit-1b

Thanks for stopping by,

40 comments:

  1. Wow really stunning cards Bev
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got a spring time feeling in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Bev, morning sweetie....and yet again you placed some beautifull cards sweetie.....makes me feel like spring...Stunning work BEV.so beautifull. Thanks for sharing Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,sugs bright colors,love them.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw Bev the cards are gorgeous and I love the green ribbon the way you put it on the card! Thanks again for the idea. Regards Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev
    wow hun two stunning cards as always, gorgeous papers & embelies, stunning creations, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cars Bev,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are utterly stunning, Bev! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Bev
    ,What a stunning cards . So beautiful. Great image!!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  10. such lovely cards. How do your remain so creative after making so many cards. Your creativity has never run dry!
    Hugs,
    Pam L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev,
    These cards are beautifully done. the images are so well done - I especially love the first one - she's gorgeous.
    The papers and bright colours are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. every time I visited your blog I just say over and over wow wow wow and this time is no exception..Your new cards are Fabulous as always
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bev,

    Your cards give such insperation i just love them

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning!!! love them both...

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those Bev, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovley cards Bev love the combination of colours.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I love the papers they are drooly...two stunning cards Bev...fabulous bright fresh colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Bev, two beautiful cards, love them to pieces they are so beautifully coloured and the papers are stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards, love those new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Bev! Simply beautiful cards :) I love the papers you used & the WOJ stamps are so elegant.
    hugs x
    Darcie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards Bev! You never fail to inspire with your creations!
    Hugs /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Bev! I admire you for always choosing nice color combos :) the images are lovely and your colouring is amazing!
    Hugs
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Bev,
    Very pretty cards.
    I love the stamps from Whiff of Joy and you made so gorgeous cards, which make me want more stamps from this beautiful images.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just stunning!!!! It really is great!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards Bev! Love them!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are SO STINKIN' STUNNING!
    (How's that for three S words in a row?!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the cards, the second one reminds me of watermelon, yum. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Bev the cards are gorgeous I love the papers.
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow you have been busy Bev, lots of fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Bev, as always I am late behind the computer,lol. I really enjoy looking at your cards every day, thank you for that and thank you for your inspiration!!
    These cards are gorgeous, hun, and they give me a spring feeling *smile*.
    Love the colours and the images!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Bev, two fantastic cards sweetie! Love the colors and pretty papers on both. Such sweet images and beautiful coloring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. These cards are gorgeous Bev. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty cards, both of them!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  34. le tue card sono sempre così colorate ti ammiro tanto ciaooo

    ReplyDelete
  35. 2 fab cards Bev. The colours are gorgeous xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, I love that orange card! Very young and spring-like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails