Thursday, 7 January 2010

Sneak Peeks

There are some sneak peeks of the new Sarah Kay and Helz Cuppeldich stamps on the Stampavie blog with a couple of fabulous cards for inspiration.  So pop across to the Stampavie blog  to see more.

stampavie-sneak-peek-sarah-

Just wait till you see the rest of the new stamps.  There will be a few more sneak peeks ahead of the release at the CHA, and as soon as we get the go ahead the DT will be showcasing some of the new stamps (that’s one of the things I have been beavering away at behind the scenes for the last month).

stampavie-sneak-peek-helz-c

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love the Sarah Kay stamp. Will definitely have to look out for that one. Can`t wait to see your ideas as well.

    Hugs
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh looks very interesting

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I adore sarah kay's image's!Can't wait to see your DT card's
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww these stamps are very cute.

    Hugs Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Bev, they are gorgeous carnt wait to see the rest. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your samples, Bev, I just know they will be yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev, what a gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp! Can't imagine that you hid that from us.
    I can't wait until you show us your piece of art with this one.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very lovely stamp! The image is so sweet and adorable - my, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like those!

    No surprise really I like ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG these stamps are stunning! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a busy lady my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow the are so sweet.
    love it.

    Hugs Suze

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do like those new Sarah Kay...........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful... just beautiful girl! lover her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous, thanks for the peeks! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH, will be looking forward to that release! Think that's gonna end up on the wish list!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails