Saturday, 16 January 2010

Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise

It’s Saturday Surprise time again. This week Simon Says Stamp is going to supply a Magnolia CHRISTMAS MORNING TILDA Rubber Stamp from the So Jolly collection.  I wish I could enter, I didn’t get her lol.
609storeheader
christmasmorningtilda
Entry is by Mr Linky only. All you need to do to enter the draw is leave a link to your blog in Mr Linky so I can find you and if you fancy, mention it on your blog (that would be great, but not necessary to be in the draw). The winner will be announced on MONDAY evening to give an extra day to enter because I was so late in posting it this week.
And if you don't have a blog you can still enter - enter your full name in the name box and in the URL box underneath just link back to my blog http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com and keep a note of your Linky number in case you're the winner.
If Mr Linky is not showing he's probably playing up .. AGAIN!!  Please pop back later to enter.

Thanks for stopping by,

 

26 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    Thanks for another fab giveaway! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Bev. I'm so excited to be in the running. I luuurve this Magnolia image. Did you know that I have only just ordered my first Magnolia stamps? I know!! They are on their way. The Magnolia's I've been using are from friends that have kindly sent to me.

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    thanks so much for the chance to win this gorgeous Magnolia stamp!
    Hugs
    Marisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for another chance to win xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the Dora Batty socks on Tilda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soo much for the chance to win this sweet Tilda!

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie- I do not have any of these stamps- just images that I have been RAK'd I sure love looking at your cards though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally get a chance!
    Hug,Celia

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi bev, have entered for the stamp, thanks for the opertunity to enter love bluebell x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stamp Bev, thank you

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is really sweet! Tnx for the chance!
    xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute stamp Bev, thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stamp Bev - thanks for the opportunity to win it.

    Elaine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh she is gorgeous, keeping my fingers and toes crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is so very cute and I could see so many cards with her on it. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this Tilda, she's sooo cute! Thank for chance to win ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! I have wanted this stamp since I first saw it! I have tried to get it but has been sold out where I see it. I so want to win this one. It would be an awesome b-day gift! Jan 26th!

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, she is so cute.
    Thanks for the chance to win this Tilda.
    Warm wishes,Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Bev another beauty, she's so pretty, thanks for the chance xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Bev,
    You are a Genius!!
    I just love Magnolia stamps.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, she is cute, Bev. Thanks for another chance to win!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Magnolia's...so charming...Thanks for the chance to win...
    Denise Trottier

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this Tilda stamp - everything is crossed for this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. mi piacerebbe proprio vincere questa tilda... sei molto generosa... ciao rosa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the great opportunity to win this stamp. Magnolia is one of my favourite, but I do not have too many. Can there ever be too many?:)Have your blog in my Blog-list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails