Saturday, 9 January 2010

SIMON SAYS STAMP SATURDAY SURPRISE

CANDY NOW CLOSED

I’m so sorry this has been posted late – I have had problems with my internet connection all week and last night I couldn’t not log on at all.  Apparently the cable is corrupting the information before it reaches my modem and they can’t repair it till the snow melts *cry*
Once again it's Saturday Surprise time again. This week Simon Says Stamp is going to supply a Magnolia CHRISTMAS PARTY TILDA Rubber Stamp So Jolly 2009 rubber stamp.
609storeheader[3]
christmaspartytilda
Entry is by Mr Linky only. All you need to do to enter the draw is leave a link to your blog in Mr Linky so I can find you and if you fancy, mention it on your blog (that would be great, but not necessary to be in the draw). The winner will be announced on MONDAY evening to give an extra day to enter because I was so late in posting it this week.

And if you don't have a blog you can still enter - enter your full name in the name box and in the URL box underneath just link back to my blog http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com and keep a note of your Linky number in case you're the winner.

If Mr Linky is not showing he's probably playing up .. AGAIN!!  Please pop back later to enter.


Thanks for stopping by,
 

25 comments:

  1. Many thanks Bev, another beauty.
    Happy New Year.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bev - what a lovely party girl she is. Happy New Year to you and yours. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet stamp,thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a chance at winning a super stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks again for the chance to win!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a love image again..keeping my fingers crossed ;-)
    xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi bev love the new stamp having withdrawall syptoms for the wiff of joy stamps, love bluebell x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Bev~~ Hope your new year is fabulous!!! My computer crashed New year's Day!! Just got it back~~boy did I miss it!!
    Blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev,Thanks for the chance to win such a cutie:)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's cute, Bev. Thanks again for the opportunity to win.

    Alice (Beemer)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tryiong to get back to normal and get round the usual haunts - I've missed so much here and I can't even blame lack of internet - I blame Christmas and everything that follows it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My link was posted. Just got my new stamps and ready to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, she is so cute. I would love to win her.
    Iris Soscia
    isoscia@aol.com
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Warm greetings from Australia!
    Wishing you well with surviving in the snow - it is 43C here in Adelaide today - I would love to have some snow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Bev, I just love this little girl.
    Rene fro OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't she lovely - and maybe mine!
    thanks Bev
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year Bev,
    She is a real cutie. Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous stamp Bev, have a link in my side bar.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for this great chance.
    have a nice day and be creative!
    Greetings from Germany
    w b rgds
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the chance of winning this lovely stamp Bev, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for chance to win! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOWZERS!!
    I'm a follower.
    http://millinda.blogspot.com/2010/01/11.html
    Thank you for the chance to win.
    Привет из Москвы!(Россия)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely stamp Bev, Thanks for the chance to win it !!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails