Friday, 11 December 2009

Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise



It's Saturday Surprise time again. This week Simon Says Stamp is going to supply a Magnolia Frosty with Snowflake stamp.  All the Christmas Magnolia stamps are now in stock here at Simon Says Stamp woohoo!!





Entry is by Mr Linky only. All you need to do to enter the draw is leave a link to your blog in Mr Linky so I can find you and if you fancy, mention it on your blog (that would be great, but not necessary to be in the draw). The winner will be announced on Sunday evening.

And if you don't have a blog you can still enter - enter your full name in the name box and in the URL box underneath just link back to my blog http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com and keep a note of your Linky number in case you're the winner


Thanks for stopping by,

17 comments:

  1. Yes! He is the cutest snowman ever, and I would love to win him..
    I don´t have a blog, but thanks for the chance to win anyway..
    /Tina F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute, Bev. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!!! OOooo...I want this stamp!!!

    Huggs...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat an adorable stamp! Thanks for the chance to win Bev! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to have a snowie of my very own, thanks Bev and SSS for offering this cutie up!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cutel little stamp, thanks for the chance of winning him
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your easel card is lovely, Bev and I can't see any problem with the blending! Thanks for the chance to win this really cute snowman. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great candy again! Love that little snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh yes please Bev, he is sooo cute, I so need him :).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snowmen and like my granddaughter says, I really, really need him so I hope I win. LOL. Thanks for a chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hya Bev ,what a great prize He`s so cute . Thanks for giving me the chance to win him. Big Hugs Cazxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bev, thanks for the chance to win some goodies.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the chance to win this adorable snowman.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Bev for all the things you give us chance to win
    Margaret Scards

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable stamp, i 'd like to play whit him =),
    hugs from peru
    helen

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails