Sunday, 27 December 2009

Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise - just!

CANDY NOW CLOSED

sssweekly-draw I'm sorry this is so late, I forgot all about it again!  This week Simon Says Stamp is going to supply a Magnolia Wrapped Tilda stamp.  Don’t forget - all the Christmas Magnolia stamps are now in stock here at Simon Says Stamp.

wrappedtilda 609storeheader 
Entry is by Mr Linky only. All you need to do to enter the draw is leave a link to your blog in Mr Linky so I can find you and if you fancy, mention it on your blog (that would be great, but not necessary to be in the draw). The winner will be announced on Tuesday morning.

And if you don't have a blog you can still enter - enter your full name in the name box and in the URL box underneath just link back to my blog http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com and keep a note of your Linky number in case you're the winner.
 



Thanks for stopping by,

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chance :)
    I posted your candy on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...thank you so much for the chance to win. Hope you and yours are having a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Magnolia stamps, thanks for the chance to win. Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chance to win this adorable Magnolia!

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great stamp Bev.
    Thank you
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Bev - she's sooooo cute, would love to win her - would give her a good home!
    Luv
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please, please, please, work some Christmas magic and let me win this time. I just LOVE this stamp!

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Bev, thanks for the chance to win! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chance. I have posted a link to your blog and to simon says on my blog.

    Happy crafting! and Thank you

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute,i'm joining the candy again.Thanks for the chance.

    Hugs Esther

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really, really need this one too! Wouldn't it be a miracle if I won 2 in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denise Trottier28 December 2009 06:24

    I just love this Magnolia, in fact I love all of them...Thank you for the chance to participate. Happy New Year, Bev...
    Denise Trottier

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do hope it's O.K. to enter again, Bev. This little stamp is so cute!

    Alice (beemer)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails