Sunday, 20 December 2009

Simon Says Stamp candy winner

I think this weeks entries for my Simon Says Stamp candy is a record lol - 375 entries!!  Yes she's my favourite of them all too.

This weeks winner is Sally

Congratulations hun, can you please email me your address so I can arrange to have your stamp sent to you.  Please quote the name of the stamp - Magnolia Unwrapped Tilda - in the subject line to make it easier for the girls at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by,


  1. OMGosh!
    I can't believe that I have won this stamp. It truly is one of my all time favorites. When I saw it, I thought to myself it could be used for much more than Christams. Thank you so much! Thank you, Thank you!

  2. Congrats to Sally, enjoy her!

  3. Yay for you, Sally!!! Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

  4. Congratulations, Sally- enjoy!!

    Alice (beemer)


Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails