Sunday, 13 December 2009

Simon Says Stamp candy winner AND new pearls and rhinestones at The Hobby House

Oh my goodness, I have just seen the new rhinestones and pearls in stock at the Hobby House and I have got my order in lol – had to go for the big sets – I just had to have them ALL.  Hide your cards girls cos you will not be able to help yourselves, I know I couldn’t – especially when I saw the prices!!!!!!  Just look at these beauties, and they come in different sizes too – perfect.  And don’t forget the free postage too.

pearls

rhine 1

rhine 2

And now that I am totally carried away lol here’s this weeks Simon Says Stamp winner

random Anne from Anne’s Hobby Blog.  Congratulations sweetie, please email me with your address.

11 comments:

  1. I bought 2pk of these they are even nicer IRL don't dare go the the HH site it's less than two wk 2 Christmas lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Anne!!
    Wow the Rhinestones and Pearls look lovely! I am not lettiing myself go to the site to check the prices, I know I will want to buy when I have no money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bev what a selection of Rhinestones and Pearls. I mustn't order any yet!! Him indoors doesn't know that I have ordered the flowers and some new C/B folders yet! Still waiting for them to arrive.

    Cyprus Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered mine, Can't wait for them to be delivered. So pretty. Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Bev!! ♥
    It's unbelievable! =)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Anne!!!

    Love the pearls Bev, beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulazione alla vincitrice

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! I bet your card's wil say bling bling for a while now! Tobad my husband has given me a stop on the scrappystuff shopping for a while. Have lots of fun with your new stash ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails