Friday, 27 November 2009

Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise

Wow, Saturdays are coming around all too quickly aren't they!!  It's Saturday Surprise time again. This week Simon Says Stamp is going to supply an Angel of the Year Jingle Jangle stamp

Entry is by Mr Linky only. All you need to do to enter the draw is leave a link to your blog in Mr Linky so I can find you and if you fancy, mention it on your blog (that would be great, but not necessary to be in the draw). The winner will be announced on Sunday evening.

And if you don't have a blog you can still enter - enter your full name in the name box and in the URL box underneath just link back to my blog http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com and keep a note of your Linky number in case you're the winner


Thanks for stopping by,

15 comments:

  1. love this Tilda - I don't think I've seen her before! thanks for the chance...
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of the Tilda stamps. The more I see the more I am becoming hooked on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a sweet tilda...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev,
    Thanks for the chance to win. Don't think I've seen this Tilda before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, she's sooo cute!
    Thank you for the chance to win.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stamp, thanks for the opportunity.
    Love your blog, I come on most days to check what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a new one for me... I'm crazy about them.Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute stamp. Thanks for giving the chance of winning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Tilda Bev Thanks for the chance to win
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute stamp! thanks for the chance of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev,
    Tilda is a bit addictive isn't she,
    thanks for the chance to win. As usual your cards are sublime!!!
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    What a cute Tilda this is. A girl van never have enough stamps, can she? Thanks for the chance!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww bless miss Tilda all on her own lol she could keep me company
    Margaret Scards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stamp, lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just adorable- I have not seen this one before! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails