Saturday, 10 October 2009

A Whiff of Joy candy with a twist!!

Yes, MORE candy lol - I'm drowning in it!! But this candy is extra special. Please read the entire post before linking in Mr Linky - only links to baby cards for Alison will qualify for the prize draws, all other links will be deleted.

We at Whiff of Joy are so lucky to get to work with the most amazing illustrators, and one of our illustrators, Alison Acton, is awaiting the birth of her first child, a little boy, next Friday 16th October. We would love to flood her with cards so our challenge to you is to make Alison and her hubby Jim a Welcome Baby card. Then email me at bevscrafts@googlemail.com so I can send you her address. Next, post your card on your blog and link your card via Mr Linky on this post. Once you have done this you will be in the draw for not only ...............

TWO Whiff of Joy stamps designed by Alison Acton of your choice, but if you check out the rest of the DT blogs, they too will be offering candy so you get lots of chances to win. Here's links to the Whiff of Joy DT (keep on reading, there’s even more fab candy on offer):

AND!!!! Katharina will give away a complete set of Alison's next Whiff of Joy release called "Happy Mail" to one of the lovely crafters who sends a Baby card to Alison and her hubby so make sure you visit her blog to enter!!

You have until the 23rd October to enter this challenge, and winners from each blog will be announced on the 30th October.

Here's the card I have made for Alison and Jim using Whiff of Joy stamps. I really hope you can join in, I'm really looking forward to seeing all your baby cards (who doesn't just love baby cards lol)

alison-baby-1

And the obligatory angle shotalison-baby-2

Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow holding baby, sentiment from the Baby Sentiments set
Papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery (boy)
Tools: Nestabilities, MS mini hearts punch, EK Success swirl punch, Martha Stewart Front punch
Embellies: Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls, Anna Griffin ribbon

Please leave a link to your baby card for Alison in Mr Linky below, only links to a baby card will qualify for the draw, all other links will be deleted. Thanks

Thanks for stopping by,

39 comments:

  1. ni en castellano puedo expresar la ternura de la imagen!!
    So beautiful!!! desde Argentina, we loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev this is beautiful. I wish i had a baby image to do this, but i don't.
    I am sure they will love this beautiful card you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear bev,
    your baby card is wonderful i love the papers
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card sweetie, fabulous colouration and detail..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is perfect!!! really cute! TFS! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev,
    your card is beautiful. Ik like the papers.
    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifuls Soft and delicate card Bev and I love the colours
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Bev, your card is just stunning ~ Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing work Bev, i could look at that image for hours it is just memorising in the colours you have used
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Bev and such a gorgeous choice of colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so fabulous, I really love it!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous Bev! I love the pearls around the edge of the image and the gorgeous soft blues, they'll love it! hugs, jane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Bev and the flowers are
    wonderful.
    Have a nice Sunday
    Hugs Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is stunning. What a beautiful thought to welcome the little one.I am sure Mom will put the cards in a special place to show how loved he is from people all over the world Would love to join in the fun but don't have any WOJ baby images. Have others but none as stunning as those..

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card Bev! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing card Bev, such a beautiful image and gorgeous colours! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh!!! Absolutely gorgeous....sigh....most of your things just take my breath away...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bev, this card is simply stunning. You never cease to amaze me. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Bev! An extraordinary card. I know Alison is going to love it. Thanks for your help.
    Katharina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh Bev what a lovely card..the image is soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bev,
    your card is beautiful. Ik like image and the papers
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful and delicate baby creation. Love the gentle colours as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  24. your card is just stunning Bev, love everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just oustanding beauty, the whole thing is perfect, congratulation to the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh wow this is gorgeous so soft and pretty
    sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Bev have made a card and already got Alisons address hope I'm still eligibe for the candy draw my card is addressed and ready to post thanks Julye
    my cards here

    ReplyDelete
  28. ok. um, I was trying to enter a different candy/linky and when I submitted the info it had me here. I don't understand what happened....just so you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omg soooooorry. I added my name here but it was a mistake. I wanted to put my name in another mr linky. SOryy I messed up :(

    http://oura512.blox.pl

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Bev

    Just to let you know, I've used Mr Linky but not emailed you for the address as I've emailed Katharina :)

    Lovely idea for Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have only just seen this, been away on hols so haven't made a card but wanted to say how much I love yours Bev
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful card you made Bev!!
    Here you cant find mine:D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bev, I don't know what happened. I was trying to enter the Simon Says Stamp drawing and after I entered my info, I saw that it was for this one! I have not made a card for Allison yet, so please remove or disregard my entry. Sorry about that.
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card, Bev! I sent a card to Alison this morning and posted it on my blog. I added my link.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Bev. I posted my card. Will you send me Alison's address, please? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow your card is stunning as usual Bev Alison and Jim will love it. What a great blog candy idea. Congratulations to them both on the arrival of Baby Sam. and good luck to everyone who's entered xxx

    Hugs
    Sylvia R xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails