Sunday, 4 October 2009

Blog Candy Winners

The winner of Simon Says Stamp candy is

ShelleyB!! Congrats hun, can you please email me with your address so I can arrange to have your stamp mailed to you.


The winner of the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog Hop candy is
Danielle Lord! Congrats hun, can you please email me with your address so I can post your prize off to you.

Don't forget you have until next Sunday (11th Oct) to get your card entered in this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge to be in with a chance of winning the Winter Club Kit.

Thanks for stopping by,

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shelley & Danielle Happy stamping
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I won, I won!! Thank you sooo much Bev. I'll email you my details!
    Big hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to both lady;s great for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous puppy pictures Bev, they truly are just adorable!! they are keeping you busy for sure. Have a good week, and congratulations to the winners of the candy! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, lots of stamp fun with your prices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to comment on the photos!! I don't know who/what is more delicious...the puppies or the chickelettes! Those children are gorgeous and those pups are delicious Bev. The site is gorgeous and yummy with kisses today. xox samara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, happy stamping
    Margaret scrappy cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! I love the puppy pics Bev, they're all so cute and cuddly! Hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a deceptive blog for this trouble making mutant breeding hag.........just the nastiest crafter on the planet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails