Saturday, 29 August 2009

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call


Katharina is having Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call.

Whiff of Joy are looking for passionate, talented crafters with great colouration skills to complement our Design Team for the next 2.5 months (end September, October, November).

As a guest designer for Whiff of Joy Stamps you'll have to:

  • Create a card or project or scrapbook page with every stamp we'll send you
  • post these on your blog and upload it to the Whiff of Joy gallery
  • participate in every other Design Team activity, such as the Project of the month
  • have your own blog, which is essential to show and promote your works created with our stamps
The chosen guest designer will have the following privileges:
  • You'll get every stamp that is going to be release during the next 2 months
  • You will get a 10% discount on all your orders from Whiff of Joy Stamps for the period of 1 year.
Important information:
  • Everybody can enter from anywhere in the world!!
  • You can submit as many cards as you like.
  • You have to use at least 1 Whiff of Joy Stamp on you card!!!
  • The Guest Designer Call ends on Saturday, September 19th, 8 pm GMT+1
What do you have to do to enter the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call?
  • create a card, scrapbook page or papercraft project using at least 1 Whiff of Joy stamp
  • post your creation on your blog (and SCS gallery if you have one) letting people know about our Guest Designer Call
  • add your name and link to your post to the Mr. Linky Widget on Katharina's blog


Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Whiff of joy is my dreamDT so I really want to join!!! Hopefully I won't freak myself out too much so I freeze up (like I usually do when I think stuff are important, lol)
    Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those stamps!
    I would be ma pleasure working with them.
    I would love to join!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo excited. I need to try, I love these stamps. :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a privilage it will be for someone to Guest Design - I think this is going to be overwelmingly popular!! As for me - I'd be too scared of trying to match the current DT standards to even think about it LOL

    Big hugs Bev
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. je suis fran├žaise et je m'inscrit pour le blog candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Bev I love the red on red!!!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails